24 || tears

Y/N no longer had her phone to text Jimin.

But she had the path to his home.

It was late. Around 12 am.

She walked out of her house in her school clothes without even telling any of her care givers. Or so called parents.

They were strict about some things and there was no way they would have let her go out at that time by herself... so she just made her own decision to do so.

Her vision was quite blurry. Tears couldn't stop coming out of her eyes.

She took a cab to his house. Thankfully the driver was a sweet woman whom cared to listen to her problems until they arrived.

"Thank you. Have a good night," Y/N said before getting out the car.

A few steps towards the house and good ol' Nuisance's heart began racing.

"I dont know why im here but whatever." She thought.

Y/N wasn't sure about Jimin's family. In all realism, she didn't know anything about him nor his family.

Plus, she was smart enough to look for his bedroom window instead of knocking on the door and possibly getting him in trouble.

After a quick walk she looked inside one room which reflected a blue light.

Jimin was on his computer.

Y/N knocked on his window with a bit of a worry.

He would either kick her out or call her a stalker which was expected.

Jimin's head turned towards the window. He didn't see Y/N at first but when he opened it... he discovered a sad faced Nuisance standing in front of him with a messy school uniform and puffy eyes.

"H-hi, Jimin," she spoke with a crack of her voice.

His eyes widened and he was unsure of what to do.

"You stalker," he spoke right off the bat which did not shook the already made expectations.

"Sorry. I couldn't text you. I told you.."
her voice was quite sad.

Jimin grew a sense of worry somehow by looking at her and recalling the things she mentioned in the chat.

If his parents knew that a girl was in his room.. he would really get in trouble... but she seemed like she did not want to go.

"If you are quiet.. I will let you in."

She nodded quickly. Her mood lifting only with his few words.

He grabbed her hand and helped her crawl in through the window.

She walked in and then stood up glancing around the dark room.

Jimin proceeded to turning on one night lamp.

"So.. whats wrong?" He questioned a bit nervous of her presence.

It was the first time they were together alone in one room.

He wasn't feeling very confident in himself.

She wasn't sure what to do with her body. She was also feeling rather nervous and stupid for coming to his home.

"Sit," he told her.

She sat on the edge of his bed and placed her hands in her lap.

Her uniform buttons quite unbuttoned... distracting the shit out of Jimin.

"Oh. I just wanted to hangout with you," she said.

"At midnight?"

There was nothing sane about this.

"Well I was upset and if i stayed any longer in my room I'd suffocate," she replied honestly.

Jimin didn't think she ever felt that way. She always seemed carefree and wild as if she was always outside and doing everything she wanted.

But Y/N was never able to.

"You said that you didnt do what the doctors told you," he mentioned, "what does that mean?"

Jimin didn't realize that he hit a little sensitive spot in the conversation.

Y/N began sniffling again really trying hard to hold back her tears.

"Its just -" she attempted to talk but she choked on the tears threatening to fall.

Jimin never thought he would see her this way.

Ever.

"Omg no," he spoke as he walked towards her.

She felt miserable for revealing this kind of sad fuckery to him when initially she never wanted to.

Jimin was awkward with his hand motions so he just didnt touch her but sat next to her on the bed.

"Im sorry for asking," he said quite concerned about the situation.

Y/N stopped sniffling and looked at Jimin next to her.

"I really," she said quietly,

"really dont want to go home,"