31 || use

"Brother. You trynna slide at your friends house for a sleepover?" Jimin cheesily questioned his brother as he sat next to him on the couch.

Jimin well knew that his brother was noisy, and all he would do the entire night would be possibly listening to their conversations or whatever, and then start trying to get his hyung into trouble.

"No, but I can sleepover at my girlfriends if you cover me," his dongsaeng replied with an elbow tug, and a raise of an eyebrow.

Jimin sighed quite irritated that his brother suggested that shit.

"You will only watch movies. Right?" Jimin hoped.

He certainly would not look at his 15 year old dongsaeng the same way if he got pussy right at this time around.

"Yeah... haha. Sure fam. No succ," he replied carelessly. Their parents had not gotten back from work yet, so talking loudly like that was chill.

Jimin smacked his brother with a pillow and then punched his stomach playfully.

"Aren't you too perverted for being a baby!!?" Jimin noted.

"Nah. It's 2017, my bro. Half my friends got laid already. It was probably dry out of inexperience, but I think I'll be hella good," he responded making Jimin cringe in every aspect.

"Ew. Don't talk to me. Just go, and leave the house to me,"

Jimin immediately stood up and went to the kitchen grabbing his phone from the counter.

~~~~~~~~

jimsins
my brother is literally the cringiest -

chimshoe02
- why, daddy

jimsins
YOU HAVE UR PHONE? -

chimshoe02
- technically im still grounded from it, but i told my mom im going to a birthday sleepover so she gave it to me to call me

jimsins
are u on ur way? -

chimshoe02
- yes daddeyyyyy

jimsins
okay creeper stalker :) -

chimshoe02
- so why is ur bro cringy?

jimsins
I sent him to sleep at his girlfriend's house and he basically said he is going to get laid and Im ... ew -

chimshoe02
- LMFAO UK

chimshoe02
- he aint gonna be the only one getting laid tonight ;)

jimsins
i said.... we are not playing dirty games -

chimshoe02
- but u like it :3

jimsins
no? -

jimsins
okay.. just ur photos-

jimsins
and that moan -

jimsins
And the whole 'daddy' thing -

jimsins
but thats it. No dirty games -

jimsins
leave me alone -

chimshoe02
- hah u like it so much daddy