51 || lunch

They met during lunch.

There wasn't any further question.

"What are we doing, Jimin?" She questioned as he was waiting for the hall to clear out.

"Shh... wait," he whispered, "Just follow me."

He started walking which had Y/N walk behind him as well.

She was more than excited anticipating what was coming for her.

Jimin walked down a hallway that she had never been at... neither did she know it existed.

"What is this?" she questioned.

"A place I found out about,"

It was dark, and silent.

"What are we doing here?"

She heard him snicker under his breath.

"Hmmm.......," he breathed, "I don't know.."

His voice was rather suggestive.

She felt his hand on her neck..

"J-Jimin..."

He kissed her lips.. surprising her completely.

He ran his hands all over her body as he kissed her.

Jimin moved his mouth wider with every kiss he gave her.

She followed well... the butterflies in her stomach beginning to flutter.

"Jimin---" she gasped his name as he moved his lips down to her jawline, and then neck.

"Shhhh babygirl," he whispered pressing another soft wet kiss against her lips.

She moved her hands to the back of his head, and pulled him harder..

making their kiss rougher..

Jimin lifted her hips up, and pressed her against the lockers.

The hallway was dark, and at a dead end... there was no living things passing by.

He wrapped her legs around his hips which allowed her to feel... that.-

"You are hard, daddy," she pointed out with a catch of her breath.

"Because of you," he spoke...

She let out one of her cute soft moans as he rubbed himself against her.

"I'll fuck you,"

"Do it."

"But you can't moan."

"You'd have to zip my mouth up somehow, daddy..."

He unzipped his pants, while also slipping her panties down from under her skirt.

"Don't worry about that. You'll have things in your mouth anyway,"

He unbuttoned her school uniform dress shirt, and opened it up wide.

"Black?" He spoke quietly as he explored the bra she was wearing.

"Something new..."

He ran his tongue down her cleavage and played with her boobs with his hands.

Y/N was clearly not one to control the panting coming from her with the touch of her most precious, Park Jimin.

"I like it," he spoke..

Guess Jimin wasn't all pink, and fluffy only.

"Ugh... fuck me, Jimin...please," she needly exclaimed.

He grabbed her waist, and lifted her up again.

She felt him enter her as they were against a wall.

Once he was deep inside of her, he placed his hands on her ass, and helped her hop on that dick.

She was shut from making noise by Jimin's so loving lips.

He thrusted her up, and down at a medium pace at first.

It was rather a new experience to fuck in school, but Jimin had no control of his needs, and wants.

It was definitely one of the few things he wanted to do in school with Y/N..

"Jimin," she gasped again.

He put her down, and took her hair in his hands pulling her roughly to the ground.

"Who told you that you should stop calling me 'daddy'... huh?" he roughly stated.

"Fuck," she panted...

He bent her over, and fucked her from behind.

He lift her skirt up, and aligned his palm with her ass.

"You can't be disobedient," he spoke before spanking her.

Y/N bit her lip to prevent a loud cry.

Jimin leaned forwards and grabbed her chin... roughly tilting her head so her side profile could face him.

"Don't make noise,"

He slid his pointed finger in between her lips while still holding her chin.

Her hair was messy, and in her face, but Jimin found it more hot that she looked so fucked over.

He continued to thrust his BIG DICK into her WET DRIPPING PUSSY

until the bell rang...

"Fuck no.."

"Shut up I have to finish.." he roughly and rudely stated before letting go of her hair, and focusing more on getting as deep as he can into her...

and fuck her as fast as he could before the hallways would fill with students.

That particular hallway was no way to be reached by any students, but staff were most definitely going to come there.

Jimin wouldn't let their fun get cut off before it was done.

"Fuck I have to cum or I'll die," he said heavy breathing.

"Daddy.." she whined.

He wrapped his arms around Y/N, and moved his hips in and out of her with the fastest pace he could achieve.

Jimin succeeded on groaning hella needy which only made Y/N even more excited.

He was right about at his climax.

Y/N made her lip bleed from biting it too hard to prevent any screams.

"Agh,.."

Jimin closed his eyes and held his breath as he pulled out and waited for the twitching, and his release to stop.

"10 minutes ain't enough to make you squirt, baby.. I'm sorry."

He quickly zipped his pants back up as Y/N put her panties on, and grabbed her phone from the floor.

"B-b-baby?" she stuttered.

Jimin didn't think that 'baby' would be any different than 'baby girl'..

but for Y/N... it was another level.

It was another achievement unlocked.