40 || pillow ride

Jimin got off the bed as Y/N's eyes followed his actions.

"Now. You are going to put that pillow in between your legs," he commanded her as he pointed at one of his pillows.

She grew intrigued.

"And you are going to hump it..."

Jimin took out the blindfold that he was talking about in their chat.

He came over to her again, and proceeded to tying it against her mouth not her eyes.

Her heart was losing its ability to keep her alive considering that Jimin was being so serious and kinky right now completely filling up on all her daydreams.

He slid his finger between her lips so they would open and then placed the blindfold fabric in between her teeth.

"Bite it," he spoke short and clear.

She did so.

He had many things prepared for this.

Y/N could no longer talk and all she could do was follow what her daddy wanted.

Jimin could not leave her hands free.

He wanted to cuff her and watch her cuffed the whole time.

"Wrists,"

She reached her arms out for him. He grabbed her wrists, and locked them together with the handcuffs he bought for her.

"Wow. It's exactly what I imagined," he spoke and put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

He grabbed a pillow and put it between her legs.

"Now I'm going to watch you grind against that pillow...... mkay?" He lifted her chin with his pointer finger.

She nodded, waiting for him to tell her when to begin...

Jimin sat on his desk chair, and leaned back...

"Start," he spoke.

A tingling sensation began lingering in his stomach as he explored her entire body.

Y/N, self-conscious of her ability to turn on Jimin, began moving her hips.

Her pussy was wet enough to make it easier to glide against the pillow.

She knew how good it felt to dry hump herself.....

And also doing it in front of Jimin was making her stomach turn upside down.

Jimin took out his phone and proceeded to taking a video of her.

She stopped, and glared at him.

She did not want any of this to be exposed anywhere, but she was unaware that Jimin was only taking a video for himself.

"Dont worry, babygirl. Keep doing it," he gestured for her to continue.

She continued to pleasure herself with his pillow until overwhelming sensitivity came upon her wet clit, and she began letting out the sounds that pleased Jimin's ears the most.

Although, they were muffled... things like "Fuck me daddy," and "harder" were sounding out of her.

Jimin was already hard as fuck just only from watching Y/N.