62 || problem

"You should be mad at me," he said quietly as he scratched slightly the side of her head whilst she was laying on his chest.

She wanted to cuddle again under the covers.

Y/N closed her eyes and didn't say anything for a while.

"Y/N?"

"Don't talk right now, Jiminie," she shushed him, and brought her arms close to her own body.

For an odd reason, Jimin's body close to her was making her doze off.

As if she was peaceful, and she had nothing to trigger her insomnia with.

Jimin remained silent, and continued to play with her hair as her head was on his chest.

But he was bothered and wanted to know if there was maybe a chance.....

"When is your period supposed to come?" He asked without no word curtain.

She seemed asleep, but she was not.

"Next week."

He sighed. "We have to count days now. Fuck."

She shrugged.

Y/N wasn't talking much.

She was fully awake, but for some reason she wanted to stay quiet and not even talk.

Jimin noticed that she was trying to avoid a conversation.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked tilting his head to the side to take a look at her face.

She sighed, and lifted her head up. She looked at Jimin with very innocent puppy eyes.

"To be honest...." she shyly talked.

"What is it??"

"Jiminie," she ran her finger across the covers. "My butt really stings right now."

Her voice was so soft, and quiet.

Jimin was shook as to how she could literally change the subject so suddenly like that.

"Hwat," he giggled.

She laid back down on his chest but wrapped her arm around him.

"Agh. I don't know. I don't want to think about anything," she whined, and closed her eyes again.

Jimin couldn't help but hug her really tightly.

"You are literally the cutest."