26 || oops

Y/N couldn't sleep.

She was awake and saw that the sun was beginning to rise...

But she also heard the footsteps of someone right outside Jimin's door.

"Jiminah!!" A woman called out.

Y/N got scared and rolled off the bed falling over Jimin whom was on the floor.

He was suddenly awoken by the fallen body over him and opened his eyes.

"Jimin, jimin!!" Y/N whisper yelled as she was on top of him.

He tilted his head slightly to see her right on top of him.

"What are you doing?" He questioned... not pushing her off of himself.

Y/N was mesmerized by his features. She stared at him for a second absent minded until the woman yelled again.

"Jiminah!! Im going to work!"

Jimin shocked, lifted himself up which forced Y/N to fall to the side and hit her head against the metal edge of the bed.

"Ouch!" She cried out in pain.

Jimin was shocked once again only because his mother was right next to the door and could have potentially heard Y/N's cry.

"What was that?" His mother questioned knocking on the door.

"Nothing mom! Have fun at work!" Jimin yelled and then pressed his palm against Nuisance's lips so she would allow him to hear his mother's steps fade away.

After a second he heard the silence and let go of Y/N's mouth and grabbed her head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" He questioned her.

Her cheeks were hella red, and she was biting her lip.

"It hurts agh," she whined and rubbed her head.

Jimin was sleepy, and his voice was still raspy. He sighed and dropped her head back to the floor.

"Ugh this is troublesome," he sighed and got off the floor, pushing off the blanket he had over himself.

Y/N was admiring everything about the last few seconds and their bodies touching after she fell over him.

"Your mother goes to work early," she said.

Jimin placed his hands on his hips and threw his head back as he was thinking about a way to get Y/N breakfast.

"Skip school today," he said.

"I was going to anyways,"

She got up and sat on the bed.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, looking at her. Her hair was messy, but she looked good in his shirt. He admired it.

"Yeah. What will you offer me?"

Jimin smirked and rubbed his eyes. "My dick,"

Y/N gasped. "Really?"

Jimin was obviously playing a game and he was not going to do that. "No. Don't get your hopes up too much,"

She did not give him a reaction. Her thoughts were empty from the lack of sleep she had.

Jimin slightly cracked the door open and glanced down the hallway.

"Hey. Come here," he gestured with his hand for her to come next to him.

As she did, he whispered. "We are going to very very silently walk down the hallway to the kitchen. I will grab food and we will tip toe back to my room, okay?"

She nodded, and smiled.

She was so happy at that moment. She was happy all night long. She was so happy that he was inches away from her for this long and that he was not mean to her at all.

He grabbed her hand in his, and pulled her silently out the room whilst she followed behind.

"Omg we are holding hands!" She squealed in her mind.

They reached the kitchen successfully without awakening Jimin's brother nor his dad.

"Okay. What do you want to eat?" He asked her as if she knew what she wanted.

She shrugged.

"Hm... rice?"
"Cereal?"
"Eggs?"
"Rice??"

"Okay rice is fine, jimin," she noted.

He quickly took out an already made cup of rice from the fridge and gave it to her.

"Quickly back to the room!!" He whisper yelled and pushed her forwards by her lower back.

She ran fast and quiet like he said so.

Jimin wasn't going to eat breakfast but he grabbed a few bottles of water and went back to his room.

"You are giving me anxiety," he said after locking the door.

"Sorry. Should I leave?"

He shook his head. "No."

Y/N didnt fail to flutter.

"If you leave then you wont be able to text me and skipping school would be boring otherwise,"

She no longer was hungry. She was looking forward to her day with Park Jimin.

He sat on his desk.

"It's really early," he said. "What do you want to do all day?"

She shrugged again.

She had way too many things in mind considering that Jimin was right in front of her.

"I want to f-"

forget my misery

She was cut off by a loud bang of the bathroom door in the hallway.

"BROTHER!"

Jimin stood up from the chair. "WHAT!"

"OPEN THE DOOR OR ILL TELL DAD THAT THERE IS A GIRL IN YOUR BEDROOM,"

~~~~
Friendly Author Note that Must be Read:

Hey yall so i proof read some of this and i realized that I had half the chapter saying "you" instead of "she" or "her" and i had to fix it because im not used to writing in third person omniscient so...

If you see somewhere a "you" instead of "Y/N" or "her" just pretend like it makes sense :3