29 || cute

Jimin wasn't ever used to having a toy to play with.

The way Y/N talked to him as if he really owned her was making him curious.

He was unsure as to how he wanted to play with her first, but after all he knew he had her in his hands at any time of day or night.

Jimin was not used to this.

But he would get used to it without problem.

~~~~

jimsins
No "good morning daddy"? -

jimsins
oh wait u dont have a phone -

jimsins
see u at school!!! -

~~~~

Jimin walked out the house happily making his way to school.

How easy could it be to play with her..

Anything I do.. she will fall for it, Jimin thought as he smirked to himself.

All he wanted... was to toy Nuisance.

~~~~

"JIMIN!" She yelled down the hallway as she spotted his back.

He turned around, his eyes searching for Y/N.

She was waving at him while running.
He scrunched his eyebrows in irritation knowing that she was bout to embarrass herself.

She ended up tripping in front of everyone.

Her skirt lifted up as she fell which exposed the entirety of her asscheeks.

Jimin sighed and walked over to her. She panted in pain rubbing her elbow.

As that certain exposure occurred, some guys were passing by and staring at her ass while whistling followed by laughter.

Jimin felt guilty somehow, but also quite angry that Nuisance got made fun of and stared at.

He picked her up, and pushed her to walk forwards harshly.

He shoved her in an empty classroom which was also dark.

"What the fuck were you doing... running down the darn hallway," he retorted annoyed.

She blew her elbow to maybe cool down the burning sensation of the scratches.

He stared at her........ his heart kind of softening..... he wouldnt have felt bad about that situation if it was another girl.

He felt somehow conscious about Y/N as if she was a soft or important topic.

Jimin recalled the exposure of her ass, and he mentally slapped himself.

"Listen hoe," he said and grabbed her arm so she could stop worrying about the scratches and pay attention to him.

Her eyes brought to meet his.

"Can you please wear leggings or some shit under that skirt!" He exclaimed.

She stared at him as if a God was standing in front of her and she began smiling completely ignoring the burning in her elbow.

"Are you listening to me?" He waved his hand in front of her face.

"Ya..." she replied squinting her eyes into a smile.

"Actually Im commanding you to wear the damn leggings," he said confident that she will listen to him.

"Okay, daddy," she said and then jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips.

He was startled.

The room was dark-ish with only the light reflecting through the window. 

"I LOVE YOUU!!!" She exclaimed and kept hugging him.

He didnt know wether to throw her down on the floor, or just let her hug him.

He wasnt sure where to put his hands.

He didnt want to appear too affectionate.

"Bitch you crazy," he said just placing his hands on her lower back.

She hugged him tighter, her heart filling with happiness and excitement that her daddy was touching her.

Her hair was in Jimins face which forced him to get a  sniff of her beautiful scent which was a thing he only waited to get obsessed with.

"Okay get off now," he said and tried to unwrap her legs.

The bell rang and then a teacher proceeded to enter the classroom that they were in.

She quickly jumped off of him but not fast enough for the teacher not to see.

"What! Go to class you rascals!!" The teacher took out her wooden stick and smacked both Jimin and Y/N on the head.

They quickly ran out.

Jimin was only slightly hot and bothered, but he needed to keep himself straight for the rest of the day.

"See you 4th class!!" Y/N exclaimed and then quickly pressed her lips against Jimin's cheek and ran off in seconds.

He held onto his cheek out of surprise.

Acts like a bad girl yet is cuter than a puppy....