46 || party

Shooketh Warning: i warned in the description of this fic that there is angst in here. But a little heads up for this chapter.... this chapter is one of the deepest in the fic. Slide a DM, I'll send you tissues and inhalers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Y/N were not enjoying the party at all.

They were not very good with talking to people.

"I think we are very similar in a way," Jimin spoke as they were sitting in a corner, drinking illegally by themselves.

"How?" She questioned not in the same mindset. She thought they were very different.

She was crazy, and he was normal.

That's what she thought.

"Because....." he paused to take a sip, "we dont like parties. No-one knows about our existence,"

She chuckled even though that was a sad thought.

"What?? Haha.... We are different," she argued.

He grabbed her hand, and explored it as if there was something interesting on it.

"Do you like being alone?" He asked.

It was deep now.

"I am not alone. I have you, oppa," she smiled and wrapped her arm around his.

Jimin smiled to himself at her answer.

"I wish I could feel that way,"

"If you are lonely. Am I not doing a good job?" She frowned.

Jimin smiled again.

"It's good that you exist," he replied awkwardly, not attempting to seem affectionate at all.

He was not used to being affectionate.

After all, Y/N was the first, and only girl that ever paid attention to him.

"Maybe I wouldn't have existed a year ago," she replied glancing away.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me."

"I said nothing!"

She stood up and ran away up the stairs.

Jimin followed her automatically, of course.

He grabbed her hand right before she left the house completely.

When he turned her around...

Her eyes were watery...

She was holding back her tears.

"Why did I even mention it? I'm stupid," she said looking down at the ground.

Jimin's lips formed an "O", and he was not sure what was going on in her mind.

"You are not stupid. Why are you crying now?" He questioned placing his hand on her cheeks and lifting her face up.

"I have to go home now," she said, and pushed Jimin off.