25 || strip

"I will give you one of my shirts. But don't scream, " he said jokingly while opening his closet.

After some time he just allowed her to sleep in his room until she decided to leave tomorrow.

Y/N couldn't contain herself, and started jumping on the bed out of happiness as if she received the gift of her life.

She never thought that her crush would let her sleep in his room. ALONE. with him.

"omg omg omg omg omg," she whisper- yelled as he gave her a big gray shirt.

Jimin couldn't help but smile while looking at her excitement as if he had blessed her life already.

"Hey, mochi," he called her 'name' when she started unbuttoning her shirt in front of him.

He took her wrists to stop her from doing that.

"Turn around and change. Please,"

He was not planning a boner and then feeling embarrassed. Although, Y/N wouldn't have minded that at all.

"Why? Will you not like it, daddy?" she said without stutter or anything.

Jimin closed his eyes and sighed. He liked the sound of her voice, and the way she called him 'daddy'. She had no shame to do it.

Jimin sat on his desk chair, and leaned back.

"Okay. Strip then," he said feeling quite awkward about requesting that from the girl that would be obedient to his wants.

Y/N felt her stomach turn upside down when her 'daddy' requested that from her. Such things were only in her imagination.

"A-a-nything for you," she said, and then began unbuttoning her buttons one by one. She looked at Jimin. He was leaning back with crossed arms, and his legs spread out like the manly man he was.

She squealed in her head, and was never this excited before.

"Slower," he said in a low tone. She likes this way of commandment. She likes it when he tells her what to do.

Y/N proceeded to unbuttoning the last button slowly, slightly flipping her hair to the side, and then opening up her unbuttoned shirt which revealed the cute pink bra she was wearing.

Jimin saw the pink beside her skin. He let out a gasp, and closed his eyes to prevent the hardening of his already triggered member.

"Turn around," he commanded her.

He was an unexperienced boy not ready to watch more. This was the first time a girl ever stripped for him..

She turned around and took her shirt off. Jimin opened his right eye to look at her back.

Her bra had a cute bowl tied at the back. He felt a sudden urge to untie it and take it off.

But he couldn't give in to Nuisance's body... only to seem like her attempt was worth.

She threw his shirt over her head. The shirt reaching down just right below her skirt.

Y/N wanted her daddy to touch her. She wanted to feel his hands over her, but she knew that he wasn't going to do that. She knew he didn't like her, and that he found her irritating and needy.

Y/N slid her skirt off, and then turned around questioning where to put her clothes.

"Shove them under the bed... just in case," he informed. She did what he told her, and placed her clothes under his bed.

Jimin stood up, and walked over to her. "If you are hoping that we sleep together.. its not happening,"

She nodded, and looked down at her hands shyly again.

"Sleep on the bed," he told her strictly. Even though, he seemed like he didn't care... he would rather sleep on the floor than have her be cold on the floor.

"What about you?" she questioned.

"Don't worry about it. Go sleep now," he said and pushed her shoulder forwards which had her fall on the bed.

"Oh.. okay," she replied quietly, and then shoved herself under his covers.

The scent of his pillow.... the scent of his blanket..

she flustered at the thought....

that she was in Park Jimin's bed.