27 || daddy's

"Tell dad and you are fucking dead," Jimin pulled his brother inside the room.

His brother stared at Y/N as if she was an alien. He checked out her revealed legs and she was unsure of how to act.

Jimin slapped him across the head.

"Stop staring because I'll beat the shit out of you, you fetus!!" Jimin pushed his brother to the floor and lightly punched his shoulder.

"Okay okay okay!" His dongsaeng cried in defense.

Jimin got off of him and straightened his clothes.

"So..." his brother spoke as he got off the floor, " were you fucking?" He giggled childishly.

His brother was 15. He wasn't too young to know these things.

Jimin turned him around and kicked his ass.
"Get out now!" He yelled and pushed his brother out the bedroom.

"JIMINIE YOU ARE GOING TO GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE HA HA HA!" His brother yelled through the door before disappearing.

Jimin sighed and quickly ran over to her.

"Quickly put on your clothes because this little shit will get me in trouble !" He was worried.

She did what he told her and quickly took out her clothes from under the bed.

After she changed, Jimin pushed her to crawl out the window and he followed behind.

"Run, run!" He grabbed her hand again. She was shook by this whole action and just did what she was told.

~~~

After a while of running, Jimin stopped.

"Ugh I hate him." He breathed out.

She recalled one moment from earlier...

"Hey Jimin," she spoke.

He looked at her.

"Why did you tell him to stop staring at me?" She questioned him full of hope..

Jimin was unaware of his emotion at that time.

"Well...." He took a step closer to her, and took a piece of her hair in his fingers.

"I guess.." he paused and met her eyes. "I didnt like it when he looked at you."

Her heart began racing.

"W-why?" She asked again.

Jimin's eyes shifted.. to her lips.

And then he pushed her hair back with his hand, and glanced at her neck...

"Because..."

"Your body is for me to look at."