The First Dance

OMG so many views~ Thank you everyone who has started following my story~ I feel sooooo happpppy <3

Now on to the next chapter~

It was finally happening, Frisk was going to dance on stage in front of thousands of people... she grasped her stomach as it did flips.

"Are you alright, my child? Do you need to use the bathroom before we go?" Toriel asked, noticing the Frisk's discomfort.

Frisk simply shook her head and shouldered her dance bag, ignoring Flowey's admonishing gaze.

Toriel locked the door behind her as the three of them waited on the pavement for the skelebro's to arrive. Papyrus had called the night before, apparently having attempted about 100 calls prior before he had randomly discovered their number. Frisk was happy to see the familiar red car cruising towards them. As it pulled up Papyrus waved excitably at the human.

"HELLO HUMAN! ARE YOU READY TO GO?" Papyrus's pupils turned their attention to the goat monster and flower standing beside Frisk, "OOH, IS THIS YOUR FAMILY. HELLO HUMAN'S FAMILYI, I AM PAPYRUS."

Toriel laughed at the skeleton's exuberant greeting, "Why hello Papyrus. I am Toriel, Frisk's mother."

Flowey didn't say anything, simply gave the skeleton a strange look then looked at Frisk as if to ask, 'This is the Skeleton your dancing with?'

"heh, don't mind my brother. he can be a bit excitable," came a voice from behind Frisk.

Frisk turned around to see Sans, who had apparently taken a shortcut to their house.

Papyrus noticed his brother, "I TOLD YOU I WOULD LEAVE YOU BEHIND IF YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP, BROTHER."

Sans smiled before winking at Frisk, "well, what can i say... i'm a real lazy bones."

Frisk burst out laughing. Surprising to Sans so did Toriel.

The goat monster wiped a tear from her eye, "No need to goat about it, dear."

Sans chuckled and Frisk looked at her mom in shock.

Toriel noticed and smiled at Frisk, "I may be old, but i'm not a stick in the mud."

Sans laughed and held out a hand to Toriel, "name's sans. i'm frisk's... dance partner."

Toriel noticed the small break in his sentence and raised an eyebrow, "Well it's certainly nice to meet you Sans."

Sans rubbed the back of his skull, feeling very awkward under the look of Toriel. He rather liked Frisk's mom, she seemed like a fun person to hang out with but he also knew that he'd have to be very careful to get her approval if he wanted a shot with Fri- 'What the hell are you thinking! Snap out of it buddy,' Sans chastised himself.

Papyrus coughed rather loudly, pulling Sans from his thoughts.

"WE SHOULD HEAD OFF NOW OR WE MAY BE LATE."

Sans agreed, grabbing the back seat door and opening it for Frisk and Toriel, "Ladies first."

After everyone had piled into the car Papyrus stomped on the gas pedal and they off. As they sped along Sans turned to talk to Toriel and Frisk.

"so kiddo, what's with the flower? some kind of lucky charm or something," He asked giving the flower a quick glance.

Frisk opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"WaNt To sAy tHaT To mY FaCe SmIlEY tRasH BaG!" Flowey snapped at the surprised skeleton.

Frisk senta pointed look in Flowey's directionbefore turning to give Sans with an apology, "I'm sorry about that. Flowey isn't the most.... accomodating. To anyone really."