The Day I Met The Sword Wielding Fish Lady

Hi guys... I'm soooo soorrrryyyy :(

I said i'd update yesterday but I started feeling ill so I wasn't able to update.

But it is alright~ I feel better today and therefore have updated, thank you for being so patient~

It was almost the end of the week and the quarter finals were quickly approaching. Sans and Frisk already had a routine and were simply perfecting it at that point. The general consensus from those who had watched them dance seemed to be good. Frisk still felt that Sans wasn't able to fully commit to the dance but she didn't push at him for answers, instead she gave him encouraging smiles whenever he appeared to be internally struggling with himself. Sans appreciated Frisk's understanding but still wished he was brave enough to tell her why he was that way.

The two had become closer with each passing day. They had taken Papyrus stargazing with them one time, had a spaghetti and movie night at the skelebro's house which Flowey had 'grudgingly' joined them, and Frisk had visited Sans at his hotdog booth a few times. One time boredom had led to a small game between the two in which Sans would stack hot dogs on Frisks head. The record had been 30 (Sans had to climb the roof of his booth for that one). Their tomfoolery had brought about a crowd of monsters and human alike and even a MTT news crew had appeared had one point. Mettaton (in his calculator form wearing a suit and tie ) had reported the incident with such excitement that crowd had become so pumped up that it had turned into quite the event. It had all ended though when a barrage of hot dogs came falling from the sky. People had dived behind cars and into buildings to take shelter from the 30 hot dogs (and cats) that pelted people. The incident ended up on TV that night. Frisk and Sans recalled that day with joking fondness. Especially when they turned up in the background of one perfectly timed shot, the mic picking up Sans pun, "well, seems like its raining cats and dogs today."

Today though the two were taking a break, both lying on the ground in Sans and Papyrus's lounge room as they exchanged puns and funny anecdotes. Frisk was looking up at the roof talking about when Toriel had taught her to make Butterscotch and Cinnamon pie. It wasn't until she stopped talking that she noticed Sans watching her, a wistful smile. She stared back at him, meeting his eyes. They were filled with some kind of emotion... maybe adoring. Frisk's heart skipped a beat, 'Is it possible?'

"What's up Sans?"

Sans's skull was dusted blue but he didn't let his eyes wander from hers, "Not much just the ceiling~"

Frisk giggled. The blue on Sans's face darkened, "H-hey k- Frisk d-did you want to-"

"BROTHER! HUMAN!" Came the disrupting call as Papyrus flung the front door open, "I HAVE- WHATEVER ARE YOU DOING?"

Sans and Frisk were both surprised by the sudden interruption that was Papyrus.

"heh, bro i wouldn't want to lie  to you so lets just say its very com-floor-table."

"NGEEHEHHHH! THAT WAS THE WORST ONE YET!" Papyrus scolded. (hey i'm trying alright *shrugs*)

"well paps its not like i have all that much author-ity in the matter," Sans said winking. (someone call the repair man i think we just broke a wall)

Papyrus stared at his brother in disbelief before shaking his head, "ANYWAY I CAME HERE TO TELL YOU THAT UNDYNE SAID I HAD TO INTRODUCE THE HUMAN TO HER OR I WOULD BE IN FOR A SERIOUS NOOGIE. SO IN THE BEST INTEREST OF PROTECTING MY SKULL I TOLD HER WE WOULD VISIT HER TODAY."

"bro, you can't just make promises like that without checking with frisk first," Sans told him.

Papyrus looked worried, "YOU'RE RIGHT BROTHER. HOW COULD I BE SO INSENSITIVE, I BET YOU ARE BOTH VERY BUSY TODAY."