The 'Accident'

I am back. Sorry for the lack of updates for the past week or so. I got swamped with 'adult responsibilities' and then fell a bit sick. However I am now back and will try to update as often as possible again :)

Shall we find out what this 'accident' is~

Frisk took a deep breath as she, Sans, Papyrus and Undyne once again entered the familiar towering theatre that was adorned by giant glittery letters that spelt out MTT. The time had come and once again they had been thrown into the spiral of nerves and excitement that was the semi-final round of Mettaton's dance competition.

The routine was similar to the last time they had been to the theatre. They were checked in, led to their separate change rooms, given costumes and told to wait for the hair and makeup artist to arrive. This time round Frisk had been given a long sleeved, black leotard with a lightweight black skirt that swayed with every movement. At first she had believed the leotard was covered in glitter but after a second look she realized the glitter was actually small rhinestones. The entire outfit looked like a starry sky, the complete opposite from what she had worn the last time.

When she had emerged from the dressing room Sans eyes had immediately taken her in, his face flushed blue.

Her own face felt warm under his stare. She noted that he was also in his own outfit. He wore a sleeveless white and black accented shirt with a high collar that fell just short of his waist, revealing the top of his hip bones and spine, and a matching par of pants with black shoes. Frisk had to use the entirety of her willpower to stop herself from staring at the bare bones. Sans seemed to have noticed as his face went a deep blueberry colour.

"w-well kiddo... g-guess we should get to the bare-bones  of this situation.... Mettaton has style..." Sans punned in an attempt to hide his  awkwardness.

Sans looked like he might faint from embarrassment... and possibly something else. Frisk pried her eyes away looking for something to distract her mind from her embarrassing thoughts.

There was a soft knock on the door followed by the familiar voices Patty and Catty. Sans and Frisk remained silent as the two monster chicks did their job while chatting excitedly. When they were finally done the stage manager appeared almost immediately afterwards.

"Good you two are ready. Follow me."

Sans and Frisk followed as told. The stage manager led them to behind the stage once again, however this time they were first to arrive. A minute later Undyne was led into the space where they would wait. The fish lady was wearing a black tank top and white pants. Her hands were covered in black gloves and her feet were bare.

"Heh, looking good Frisk. You too Sans," Undyne told them as she took a seat opposite of them.

"It seems a bit fishy  you're not wearing anything as fancy as last time," Sans stated, taking in her attire.

Undyne gave him a look, "They tried to get me into some weird monkey suit but I told them if they wanted me to dance well that i got to choose what I wear."

Sans chuckled and shrugged, "We cod  have done the same thing."

Undyne made an exasperated sound as she glared at Sans, "You're lucky I like Papyrus or else you would be on your boney butt by now."

Sans smirked as he leaned back with laugh but didn't say anything else, mainly due to the look Frisk was giving him.

Papyrus was next to join the group. He was wearing a frilly white and red shirt with a low dipping collar which revealed his boney chest. He also wore red slacks and white dress shoes.