The Lead Up

Don't you just love it when you write something and then it get deleted X(

Who wants more Tsundere Flowey cause your about to get it~

Frisk snuggled into the warmth of her bed as the sweet smell of ketchup and blueberries became evident. Surprisingly it was a rather pleasant smell. She reluctantly opened her eyes and slowly sat up. Looking down at the blue bundle beside her that she had been hugging previously.

'What happened last night?'

Frisk thought back to the night before, remembering the festival. She remembered the nice cream she and Sans had eaten, the street dance everyone had taken part in, the walk home with hands entwined, and the goodbye...

Frisk's face flushed red as she remembered their parting.

'I kissed him!... Well it hadn't really been a kiss, more so a peck on the cheek.'

Reaching over to the blue bundle she pulled it towards her, burying her face into the soft material that was Sans's jacket.

'That's right he gave me this on the walk home last night.'

She closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of the jacket. She remembered Sans had given it to her on the walk home, the way they had laughed and joked, the way his hand felt in her own, the moment when they had arrived. Both had been reluctant to part... that is until something had possessed Frisk to kiss Sans's cheek before disappearing into the warmth of the house, her face on fire.

Frisk clenched the jacket closer, hiding her burning face from view. An exasperated groan met her ears. Peeking over the jacket her eyes met the annoyed features of a golden flower.

"Would you stop acting like a love sick puppy already. I'm hungry."

Reluctantly Frisk released the jacket and slid out of the blankets before scooping up the grumpy little flower,"Good morning Flowey."

Flowey pouted before his features became sheepish, "So... how was the date last night~"

Feeling the blush she had somehow managed to control return once again she looked away, "I-It was r-really fun... I e-enjoyed myself. I d-don't know I-if Sans thought of I-it as a d-date but..."

Flowey rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath, "Oh, I'm sure he definitely saw it as a date."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Did anything interesting happen on the date?"

An 'almost-dropped-pot-plant-and-much-yelling-on-Flowey's-part'  moment later Frisk answered, "Oh my gosh, Flowey! I kissed him! I won't be able to look at him next time I see him! What if he hated it! What if he thought it was weird! What if he doesn't want to dance with me anymore and-"

"YoU WHat!"

"I-I... kissed him... Well it was just a peck on the cheek but..." Frisk hid behind her bangs in embarrassment.

"Oooooh, SMilEy TrAShBaG yOu Are SO iN FoR it NoW!!!" Flowey hissed beneath his breath.

"What was that Flowey?"

"Nothing. Now hurry up! I'm hungry," Flowey muttered darkly.

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

When Frisk and Sans did meet up again for their dance practice with Asgore things were... relatively normal. If normal included Frisk mentally screaming every time Sans so much as brushed against her. Or Sans freaking out each time he thought she had noticed him staring at her lips.

Asgore of course was not blind to the two's mini panic attacks. In fact it rather amused him to see the two acting so innocently.

'Ah, Young love... how painfully (very much so) unaware they are.'

When he had finally managed to get the two to work together he was happy to see their emotional turmoil had not greatly affected the dance.

Sans however was still struggling.

Asgore decided to approach him at the end of the final session while Frisk was packing up.

"Sans. I need to talk to you about the dance."

Sans's eyes flickered downwards then back up at the furry boss monster, "If this is what I think it's about..."

Asgore sighed, "I understand if you don't want to talk to me about it. However, you should talk to someone about it. It's not healthy to hold in everything."

Sans wouldn't meet his eyes.

"Not only that... Frisk seems worried about you," Asgore added.

With a quick glance in Frisk's direction, Sans noticed the female's puzzled and worried stare directed at the two males. She had obviously picked up what the conversation was most likely about.

"I... I want to tell her... but I don't want her to look at me differently because of it," Sans admitted.

"I don't think she will Sans."

Sans sighed before closing his eyes in quiet deliberation. Finally he opened his eyes, "I'll tell her after the semifinals..."

Asgore smiled softly, "I'm glad to hear that."

Standing to his full height Asgore motioned for Frisk to join them. As soon as she took her place beside Sans he spoke, "It has been an honor mentoring both of you. I can not tell you how proud I am of how far you too have come since I started working with you. Tomorrow night I will surely be cheering you on."

Frisk smiled at the tall goat monster, "Thank you very much, Asgore. It means a lot to both of us."

"you goat  that right," Sans joked, however his eyes showed just how much he appreciated Asgore's help.

Asgore chuckled at the laugh, "I will admit that one was okay."

Sans and Frisk laughed before shaking his hand and leaving the studio.

With a sound of satisfaction Asgore watched the two leave.

'Those two will be fine.'

Sorry for such a short chapter :o

Next up is the Semi finals, which means:

More Chara vs Sans rivalry~

Maybe hints of Charisk~

Plenty of Mettaton~

A surprise outcome~

And....

An Accident!!!! or is it~

See you next chapter!

Author-chan out~