CREDITS

Hello, this is the editor. I just want to say thank you to all the writers that took part in the making of this project.

We are Copernicus, a class consisting of 28 freshmen students with all talents in various fields especially in writing.

This 'anthology' was a task given to us for our Literature subject, and believe it or not, we actually did this in the span of 2 days. It's a funny story, actually. We were given more than a month to prepare and due to some incidents we totally forgot about it (we ignored it, rather) and only realized that we still needed to pass it before our year-end finals week right at the end of the week. We were so happy with the result of it and even if I didn't really edit it well because of the panic and rush the whole class had never been so united.

This is our work, although mediocre to others, it is our hardwork and we will be ever grateful for this opportunity to be able to write with such great idea and creativity.

AUTHORS: Kristen, Sarah, Layne, Eana, Zoe, Marianne, Fatima, Tricia, Mervie, Janela, Christianne, Micah, Amira, Janelle, Arianne, Rona Mae, Hanielle, Shanika, Bianca, Amirajoy, Gayle, Darlene, Alleisha, Sheikinah, Rialyn, Heilee, Dayle, Katherine

Editor: Heilee

[if you have any questions, i'll gather them up one day and make a chapter for the q&a !!]

our work is also dedicated to our friend who is unfortunately struggling due to a painful loss, Janela.