The very Beginning

Chapter 1 ~ The very Beginning ~

     -?Unknown P.O.V?-

I was just sitting on my bed, listening to my favorite band "Hollywood Undead", with my ear-buds all the way up, like I always do when my adoptive mother, father, and me fight, which is really often. But today my father came home drunk and started to hit my mother. I hated seeing them like this, even though they weren't my real parents.

So I went into the living room to find mother knocked out cold. The only person who could have done this is father.I ran toward him and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing to mom!"

He just looks at me and glares. His glare makes me shiver head-to-toe. He walked up to me, stepping over mom, raising his hand and slapping me so hard I almost blacked out. But I didn't. I looked at him with a hard glare, but all he did was glare right back at me. Then he got in my face and yelled at me.

"Roxan, how dare you raise your tone at me, young lady!"

His words slurred because of the alcohol and his breath reeked of it. That was when I've had enough. I pushed off of me and my eyes started to glow purple, which they are normally black.

"You are not my father, and she is not my mother.",I yelled while I point to the drunk man in front of me, and the unconscious woman on the ground. "You two just adopted me to get money off of all my talent, so don't ever say or think that you two are my parents, cause you'll never be for as long as you live."

With every word I said , they got louder and purple shadows surrounded me, which scared the crap out of the man in front of me. He started to tremble and look away from me, until he tripped over the unconscious lady on the floor. As mad I am right now I can't even call them mother or father, so I will just call them man and lady.

"Wh-what a-are yo-you?", the man asked me while stuttered. He wasn't stuttering because of the alcohol, but because he was so scared, I got in his face with a simple glare on mine.

"Somebody you will never get to understand, or will ever see again. But if you make me mad, I will be your worst nightmare."

After I said that, I slapped him so hard he flew all the way to the other side of the room and was knocked out immediately. I heard the police sirens, so I ran to go get my magic cloak. I put it on and picked up the bottom and threw it over my head. All the police would find the two unconscious bodies and a big puff of purple and black smoke. While I was walking, my mind was just thinking of one thing: "Is there anyone out there who hates their life as much as I hate mine?"

      -?Unknown P.O.V?-

 Out of all the people that this could happen to, it happens to me. I don't even know who my real parents are. Second, the one who raised me left me 7 years ago, and there is still no sign of her return. But before she disappeared, she was the master of the guild that I am in now. The name is Dragons Claws. When she left, everyone in the guild was killed. The only reason I'm still alive is because they wanted to protect me from some man that attacked us. I don't know why someone would do something like that. I was just left to cry alone.

Well, not completely alone. I had my exceeds, Ying and Yang. Ying is white, with a black half circle on her left eye. The tip of her paws, ears, and tail are also black. while Yang is black, with a white half circle on her right eye and the tip of her paws, ears, and tail are white. They are twin exceeds because they were born in the same egg. They are both girls, but they have very different personality's. Well, back to the main problem. But before I could think of my sad past, there was a knock at the front guild doors.

Dragon ClawsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara