Her Magic

Chapter 7 ~Her Magic~

     -Natsu's P.O.V-

"Natsu, come to my office immediately. Also, the girl that came in with Sting, Rogue, and the girl in the infirmary. Come to my office immediately."

Why would the old man need me and that girl? When we get to the door, I knock and he yells for us to come in. When we walked in I saw Master and Porlyusica standing by Masters desk. Why is she here? Why are we here?

"Why do you need me and uhh.... What's your name?"

I asked the girl next to me. She turned around with a smile on her face and answered happily.

"Roxan. Nice to meet you...Natsu?"

She said the last part as if she was asking a question, but knowing what she meant. I shook my head happily.

"I've called you both here to talk about the girl in the infirmary, Mizukie, am I correct?"

Roxan walked up with her smile completely gone. The only thing you could see on her face was worry.

"Why, is Mizukie, okay?"

This girl must really care for her friend.

"Thanks to Wendy's and Porlyusica's Healing magic, she should be just fine."

When he said that, she sighed in relief. But then he said something that took her calm away again.

"But there is one thing that is bothering us."

She looked him straight in the eyes as he said that.

"What? What is it?"

I can't blame her for asking, cause the truth is, I want to know too.

"Do you know if Mizukie has any siblings?"

She looked confused, but answered none the less.

"Uh, not that I know of. Mizukie really hates talking about her past. Why do you ask?"

What does she mean she hates talking about her past? What happened to that girl Mizukie? Master was about to answer, but was cut off by a sound of someone screaming.

"Mizukie?"

Roxan yelled as she darted to the door, and ran straight to the infirmary. Me, Master, and Porlyusica ran after her to find out what was all the screaming about. When we got down to the main hall, everyone was crowded by the infirmary doors. Roxan pushed all the people out of her way, not even fazed if she hurt someone while doing so. She just wanted to see her friend, and make sure she was okay. I run after her to make sure no one was getting hurt. When we got through all the people, we saw that girl Mizukie screaming and crying trying to get out of Sting's grip. He was holding her down, trying to calm her down, but nothing was helping.

"Mizukie, calm down. Roxan, Rogue, and I are right here so please, try to calm down."

Sting begged and begged, but nothing seemed to work. She just kept screaming. Roxan walked up to the bed and looked down at her friend with tears forming in her eyes. Rogue walked up behind her, and put his hand on her shoulders to try to comfort her.

"What's wrong with her?"

Roxan asked.

"While I was healing her, some strong magical presents shot threw her body, and she just stared screaming and crying."

Wendy said as she looked like she was about to cry herself. Then Roxan took a big breath and when she exhaled, she looked as if she smelt poison. 

"Its him."

Is all she said as she hissed out the two words.

"What do you mean?"

I asked as she just kept her stare connected to Mizukie.

"Mizukie has an ancient magic, so in other words, anyone would do anything to try to get their hands on her and drain her magic. And you all should all know what will happen if we let them do that."

She's right. If she really does have ancient magic, people would do anything to get their hands on it, but if they drain her magic, Mizukie will instantly die. But what kind of magic does that girl posses?

"Mizukie is the Elemental Dragon Slayer."

By now, Mizukie had calmed down, but she was still shaking and crying. When Sting said what he said, Wendy, Gajeel, and I looked at Sting with disbelief. I can't believe she's actually THE Elemental Dragon Slayer. I've heard tales about the Elemental Dragon from Igneel, but I never thought they were true. No wonder this person wants her powers. But who is he?

"Who is this man you speak of, my child?"

Master asked.

"We don't know his name or even his face. He would always send a dark guild after us and the only reason we know that is because one of the dark guild master told us after we defeated them. And for the past year, there is always a dark guild after Mizukie. That's probably why we were attacked by that dark guild when we first met."

  She says as she looks up at Sting and Rogue. And out of no where, four exceeds came flying towards Roxan. I recanized two of them to be Lector and Fro, but the other two must have been Roxan and Mizukies. The mostly black one flew on Roxan shoulders with a small lacrima in her paw and a scared but calmed expression on her face.

"Roxan, I just got a message from the Magic Council, and they said that the man that was looking for us is on his way as we speak."   

Right after she said that there was a crash outside the infirmary. We all went to go look and found our guild doors in pieces, and standing in the middle of the ruble was the old master of Sabertooth.

"Jiemma?"

To be Continued in Chapter 8 ~We Got This~