Found You

Chapter 3 ~Found You~

      -Roxans P.O.V-

When we left the Magic Council, we teleported to a spot in the middle of the woods. I teleported us this time, and I wanted us to be a yard away from our target. I looked at Mizie to see if she can sense anything, since she has the better senses between the two of us.

"They're up ahead, but I smelled two other things getting closer and they have the Sabers sent all over them."

At the last part of her sentence, she got confused. They were probably getting chased by wolves or something.

"Well, see ya."

I said, and ran the way Mizie was facing. While I was running, I caught a glimpse of black and blonde hair. I climbed up a tree to get a better look. I saw two guys that looked maybe 19, and they were walking the opposite way we were. There was also two exceeds with them, just like Ying and Yang. Yang was flying behind me, so she saw them too. We decide to leave Mizie and Ying behind, because she likes to take her time when it comes to things like this. Knowing Mizie, she's probably walking her normal speed, enjoying the cool breeze and the sunlight, not having a care in the world.

Before they get away, I turn into a shadow and circle them, but they don't freak out as much as I hoped. So, I decide to just keep my hood on, and used my sytch. When I requiped my sytch and made somewhat of a plan, I jump the black haired boy, and all of the sudden, he shadowed and disappeared . I thought I was the only one that can do that. While I was thinking how the hell he did that, he yelled an attack, and I finally understood what was going on. Thanks to the stupid Magic Council to not tell us what kind of magic they used.

"Shadow Dragon Roar."

Once I heard that, I turned around and opened my mouth wide ready to devour the black haired boys attack. When it was all gone, I opened my eyes, and saw that they we more then just surprised.

"What are you?"

The black haired boy asked. After he asked that, Mizie came out of nowhere with her hood still on her head.

"Now, now Roxan. No need to attack them. This isn't like our other mission where we have to bring our targets back to the Magic Council unconscious. We need them awake to understand what is going on."

She walks closer with every word, with Ying walking behind her. She looked really bored with this, and was ready to get it done and over with.

"Who are you, and why are you here?"

Said the blonde standing next to the black haired boy I attacked a minute ago.

"I apologize if my partner here caused you two boys any trouble. Her name is Roxan. My name is Mizukie, and those two over there are our exceeds, Ying and Yang."

She says as she points to everyone as she said or names. She takes off the hood of her cloak and I do the same. I smile once it was off, but Mizie just stares at them. They looked at us, shocked, but this shock is different from before. It's more calm. Once we took off our hoods, and let them fully see our identity. The blonde boy started to smirk.

"My name's Sting. Over there is my partner Rogue, and our exceeds Fro and Lector."

Sting said as he did the same thing Mizie did, pointing to each person he named. He walked up to Mizie, and smirked in her face.

"So, are you two lost or are you just here to see the great and powerful Twin Dragons of Sabertooth?"

Does that idiot have a death wish or something? The one thing Mizie hates the most, is people getting in her face, and that smirk of his is not helping.