The News

Chapter 12 ~The News~

-Roxans P.O.V-

When we got to FairyTail, Sting immediately went to the infirmary and put Mizie on one of the beds. Master Makarov and Porlyusica came running in with shock and confusion on their faces. Erza and Wendy explained to them what happened and once they were told, Makarov went to tell the rest of the guild Mizies situation and that we will be staying at FairyTail till MIzie wakes up. When he was done telling them everything, most of them walked up to me and told me it was going to be fine and if I needed someone they would be there for me. All the things they said made me really happy. I was glad to know that I'm surrounded by people that actually care about me and Mizie. They all looked at me with smiles on their faces, but I felt as if something was missing other than Mizie. I looked around and noticed a certain blonde was missing. If hes not here he must be...... I sigh as I get up from the seat next to Rogue at the bar and walked to the infirmary. I knocked on the door waiting for a answer. Porlyusica opened the door with a stern look on her face.

"Ah Roxan you must be here to see Mizukie."

She moved out of the way to let me in as I softly close the door behind me.

"Well actually I was wondering if Sting was in here with her."

She closed her eyes and sighed. She tilted her head to the left and there I saw Sting, sitting on a chair next to the bed Mizukie was lying in holding her hand while he had his dead down on the side of the bed.

"Ever since you all got back, he has been in that same spot. Not even looking up when Wendy or Makarov try's to talk to him."

Hes been here ever since we got back? I smile at the thought of how much he cares for her.

"I see. Well I'm going to go lock up our guild. Thank you for everything Porlyusica."

A little smile forms on her face as she turns the opposite way I was facing.

"Don't thank me thank Wendy. If it wasn't for her, your friend wouldn't even be alive at all."

I nod my head, noting to thank Wendy for all her help. I walk out the infirmary, but before I could go to the main hall of the guild Natsu comes running up to me, Happy flying close behind him. 

"So hows Mizukie?"

When he said that everyone in the guild looked at us with questioning stares.

"Yeah shes fine, she just hasn't waken up yet."

I rub the back of my head as everyone looked down with disappointment. Rogue walked up to me and gave me a little hug. The exceeds walking right behind him.

"So where are you going?"

 I smiled at him and the exceeds.

"I'M just going to clean and lock our guild up while were staying here. If you want you can come with me. I would love the company."

They all nodded and smiled accepting the invitation. Rogue gave me a peck on my cheek and then we walked out the guild with the exceeds.

TIME SKIP 1 MONTH -NO ONES P.O.V-

Its been a month now since Mizukie took the attack from Jiemma, making her slip into a coma.  Her state has not changed at all.  Roxan, Rogue, and, Sting have been staying at FairyTail for the past month as well. The only time Sting ever leaves is to go to the master conferences, which are held at the Magic Council. Of course the absence of Mizukie to both Lahar and Doranbolt didn't come unnoticed. Both Makarov and Roxan explained to them about Mizukie. They were very upset about the news. They usually come see her once a week if possible and talk to Roxan and the Dragon Duo about how Jiemma was locked up for the rest of his life. Everyone was happy to hear that of course. Well Natsu had his little temper tantrum and tried to go beat the crap out of him but, Master and Lucy got him to calm down.