Confessions Pt 2

Chapter 10 ~Confessions Pt 2~

-Stings P.O.V-

While I was running with Mizukie in my arms, all I could think about was if I could keep Mizukie safe. I looked up at all the exceeds flying in front of me. Ying and Yang seem like they know where their going.

"Are we almost there?"

I yell to get their attention. Yang slows down and fly's down to my level.

"Its right past that small mountain. Once we cross it you will be able to see it."

Wow, I cant believe they live so far out in the woods like this. Well I guess I can understand since they like to lay low all the time. When we got past the mountain I saw a huge building. All of it was made out of the most finest dark shade of wood I've ever seen, and it looked like it was kept up nicely. The front door was huge. The carvings in it looked as if it told a story. A story that has never been told before.Ying and Yang flew through the door leading us to a huge room with amazing furniture and decorations. It looked more like an old castle then a guild to me. I looked around and I saw a couch near a fire place, so I ran to it and placed Mizukie on it gently. She stirred a bit but didn't wake up. I sat on the side and studied her features. I pushed some loose hair that was on her face behind her ear. She looked so pretty. What am I thinking? A girl like her would never fall in love so easily. I just cant believe I fell for her in such a short amount of time. I let me hand fall down on her face tracing her cheeks. Then I heard a horid laugh. One I knew a little to well.

"So you have fell for her huh?"

I turned around to find Jiemma standing there with Lector, Frosch, Ying, and Yang in a cage barley conscious.

"I'm sorry Sting. He came out of no where."

Lector said as they all slipped into a dark sleep. Jiemma threw the cage across the guild. It landed close by the door. Jiemma walked closer to me and Mizukie and he waved his hand and it knocked everything out of the way. I grabbed Mizukie before the attack hit her, and I covered her with my body making sure she didn't get hurt. What is he doing here? How did he get here so fast? I thought he was at Fairytail.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

All he did was look at me and chuckle.

"You kids are really clueless. I've been planing this day for years. Of course I didn't think you and Rogue would have gotten involved in any of it, but it doesn't matter. I'm going to get that girls magic no matter what, even if I have to kill you to get it. So you might as well give up because there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Every word he said just made my anger rise. I looked down at Mizukie. My hair shadowing my eyes. I laid her down next to me as I stood up. I clenched my fists and glared at Jiemma.

"I don't care what you do to me but I'm not letting you hurt Mizukie. So I'm going to defeat you no matter what it takes."

My fists start to glow white. They were glowing brighter than normal. Almost too bright. I could barley see what was in front of me. I just darted towards Jiemma hitting him in the upper chest in the process. He slid back only a few feet.

"You really think you can beat me brat?"

He sent a punch to my face, but i dodged it fast and caught his hand with my own. He looked at me surprised as I took my other hand and punched him in the stomach. I didn't believe I punched him so hard until I saw blood slide down from the corner of his mouth.

"You little brat."

He yelled again, but this time he got in a fighting stance and a magic circle appeared in front of his hands. He ran towards me in lightning speed. He was to fast I didn't have time to dodge him, and he hit me right in the jaw. I didn't have time to move, so he kept punching me repeatedly. Not letting one part of my body un-punched. I fell to my knees with a thud. I don't remember him being this strong. He looked down at me with a proud smirk.

"Just give up trash. I'm practicaly doing you a favour of killing you so you wont have to hear poor Mizukie cry for her pathetic life."

I'm so pathetic. I couldn't protect Mizukie. I deserve this fate. I deserve to die. But I can't. Not now. Roxan told me to protect Mizukie. But I can't get up. I cant even move. I looked up just a bit and saw Jiemma smirking at me.

"This is where you die trash."

He lifted both of his hands and they both glowed a dark red. The color of blood. The magic presence changed to something I've never sensed before. I looked down at the grownd in shame. Mizukie never leaving my mind. I look back by the door where Jiemma threw the exceeds. They must have waken up during the fight because they were crying, trying to get free from the cage.

"Sting get up please."

Lector yelled with tears falling down his face. I'm sorry Lector but this is for my own good.

"Tch. How pathetic."

Jiemma said, and then he shot his attack my way. I still couldn't move, so I was getting ready to meet death face to face, but then the unthinkable happened right in front of my eyes. Something I never wanted to see happen. Mizukie Jumped in front of me taking the attack head on. When it hit her it felt as if my heart had stopped. When the attack cleared up Mizukie was standing there with every part of her body covered in scratches, bruises, and even gashes. Her legs began to shake, and when they finally gave up on her she fell to her knees with a thud. I finally got control of my body, and I ran behind her before she fell completely. When I caught her, blood got all over me, but I could care less. I held her in my arms softly making sure I wasn't hurting her more then she already is. Blood soon started to fall from her mouth. With out me knowing, tears started to slide down my face. Mizukie opened her eyes just a little and she turned her head to look at me. She took her hand and wiped the tears from my face. A small smile forming on her lips. Jiemma must have used the rest of his magic in that attack because he was unconscious on the ground.

"Don't cry Sting. You don't need to waist your tears on me, and there is no need for you to risk your life for me. This was my mess. I wouldn't be able to handle the guilt of knowing it was my fault you died."

She said in a low and shaky voice.

"No Mizukie. Don't say that. Your life is worth so much more. Your smart, strong, kind, and most of all, you're beautiful. You don't deserve to die. You cant die. You have to live. Live for the people that care for you. Roxan loves you. Ying and Yang love you. I know the two from the Magic Council care for you too. And I...... I love you Mizukie, so please don't die on us."

Tears just kept falling from my eyes. Mizukie even started to tear up. She placed her hand on my cheek and pulled my head closer to her gently. I cupped her hand with mine. She wiped the tears again and smiled.

"I Love you too."

Right after she said that, she softly pressed her lips onto mine. First I was shocked, but then gave in and kissed her back. Her lips were cold, but I still felt the passion from the kiss. I held her in my arms gently, making sure I wasn't hurting her. The kiss soon ended with her backing her head away and looking at me.

"I love you too Sting. That's why you need to live on, so don't let my death burden you."

After she said that, her hand that was on my cheek fell to the other side of her, and her eyes closed. The faint sound of her breath completely gone.

"Mi-Mizukie."

To be Continued in Chapter 11 ~In a Coma~