Confessions Pt 1

Chapter 9 ~Confessions Pt 1~

-Roxans P.O.V-

As soon as Sting left with Mizukie, Jiemma started laughing like a maniac.

"Fools, all of you. You don't know what that girl is capable of. I bet none of you know who she REALLY is."

After he said, Natsu, a guy with his shirt off, a blonde girl with a whip, a girl with scarlet red hair wearing armor, and the little healing mage named Wendy were all standing next to us, getting ready to fight.

"How do you know? All you care about is draining her magic."

Natsu yelled as he slammed his fist in the palm of his other hand. Jiemma was still laughing as he looked at me and Rogue.

"That girl you love dearly is dangerous. If she wanted, she could kill millions with just a snap of her fingers. And I bet that fire breather there doesn't even know that she and him are twins."

Twins? What does he mean, twins? And how come he knows this?

"What do you mean? Igneel never told me I had a twin sister."

Natsu yelled as he walked close to Jiemma, but Fairy Tail's master stopped him.

"Natsu, calm down. Now, Jiemma what is the meaning of your words. Explain yourself immediately."

After the master said that, Jiemma began to laugh.

"Now, Makarov, you should have known from the moment that girl walk through theese doors that something was wrong. And you."

He pointed to me with a smirk wide on his face.

"You should have never gotten so close to her like you did, because all your going to do is cry over the loss of her pathetic life."

With every word he said, my body became more tense. Rogue must of noticed my discomfort, because he stepped in before I could say anything that made me sound like a fool.

"How do you know? Roxan should know rather or not Mizukie is capable of doing something like that, and from what I've seen, Mizukie would never do something so harsh. Yeah, she may have a temper, but there is no way she would ever think of taking someone's life. Roxan and Mizukie are really great girls, so don't you ever try to hurt either one of them again."

He got louder with every word he said. He ran towars Jiemma, his fist covered in shadows, but Jiemma didn't move an inch. When Rogue hit him, Jiemma's body began to blur out. What? Why is his body blurring out like that? It looks like a projection. Was he a projection this whole time? Gasps were heard all around Fairy Tail's main guild hall. Shock spread on everyone's face.

"What is he?"

A little blue cat like Ying and Yang said, standing by the girl with blonde hair that came in the group that was with Natsu.

"Don't worry, Happy. He wont get away without a fight. Fairy Tail won't let him down so easily, and don't forget Sting and Rogue from Sabertooth, and Roxan."

She looked down at the little blue cat ,that I presume it's name is Happy, with a smile. Happy shook his head, and smiled as well.

"Yeah, we can handle that creep."

Wow, its crazy how they believe in each other so easily. Is this the feeling of being in a guild with this many people? They all believe in each other. My thoughts were interrupted by Natsu, yelling what everyone was probably thinking.

"What the hell is up with this guy?"

Rogue looked back at Jiemma, not seeing him before because of his attack. Shock and confusion was written all over his face.