In a Coma

Chapter 11 ~In a Coma~

-Erzas P.O.V-

When we got to Roxans guild Dragon Claws, we felt a strange magic presents. When we got close to the door, the presents kept getting stronger.

"Mi-Mizukie."

We heard Sting yell as we opened the door. Mizukie was lying in Stings arms. She wasn't moving at all. She had scratches, bruises, and gashes everywhere.  By the door were the exceeds,  they were all crying, and they were stuck in a cage.

"Lucy go help the exceeds."

I look at Lucy, and she nods her head as she runs to go get them out of the cage they were in. I look at Roxan and see her eyes wide tears starting to fall.

"She's....... She's dead."

She said, in a low and horse voice. I looked back at Sting and Mizukie, and if you look closely, there was no movement of her chest. How did this happen? Jiemma was lying on the ground on the other side of the guild knocked out. He looks like he took a good beating. Sting also looks beatin up to. I could barley since any magic coming from the both of them. Did they fight so much they ran out of magic? But if that's the case, then what was the strange magic presents that we felt when we first got here? That might be the reason Mizukie is, well........ dead. My train of thought was interrupted by Sting.

"Wendy please, is there anything you can do to save her? I don't want to loose her. Please save her."

Tears were falling from his eyes as he said those words. He barley got what he said out clearly. Wendy ran to Sting and he laid Mizukie down on the floor gently. He was holding her hand tightly.

"What happened?"

Gray asked as he stared at the unconscious Jiemma on the ground.

"When we got here, Jiemma was already here.  He started a fight with Sting so he could get to Mizukie. While they were fighting she must have woken up.  Jiemma was about to hit Sting with his last attack, but Mizukie jumped in front of him taking the blow head on. Jiemma must have used the rest of his magic in that attack because he passed out right after he did it."

Ying said, as she had tears go down her little cheeks like the rest of the exceeds. Roxan was crying the loudest. I can understand. Loosing someone so close to you like this is heart breaking. Rogue walked up to her and hugged her. She started to cry in his chest as he placed his hand on her head, trying to calm her down.

"We can't let that bastard get away with what he did."

Natsu yelled as he balled up his fist and glared down at Jiemma.

"I know, but right now the only thing that we need to worry about is Mizukies condition. Wendy how is she?"

Wendy kept her eyes glued to Mizukie, but she did answer me.

"Not good. When I got to her she had already slipped into death......"

She said the last word very sadly and quietly.

"But I'm doing my best to get her out of the sate of death. I'm sorry I'm not that strong."

When she said that, Sting looked down and clinched his eyes. Tears slipped from the corners of his eyes. I can only imagine how he feels right now.

-Stings P.O.V-

How could I let this happen? I promised I would keep her safe. All I did was get her killed. This is all my fault. I looked down at her and saw that she was getting so pail, and her body was getting so cold. Then, all of the sudden her chest began to rise and fall. Repeating the action over and over.

"Wendy whats going on?"

I asked the little sky dragon slayer. She stopped her healing on Mizukie and looked at me.

"I managed to bring her back to life, but not fully."

Everyone looked at her with confusion and worry.

"What do you mean not fully?"

Roxan asked, as she looked up from Rogues chest, her crying calming down.

"So Mizukie is alive?"

I say with a little bit of hope in my voice. That hope soon went away as soon as Wendy said this.

"In ways yes, but she's not going to wake up any time soon. I guess you can say she's in a coma."

In a coma? What does she mean by that?

"What do you mean Wendy?"

Tears were still falling down my face. Rogue walked up behind me, and placed his hand on my shoulder. 

"How long do you think she will be in a coma?"

Rogue asked. Everyone was now listening to what Wendy had to say.

"I can't say. It could be for a couple days, weeks, months, even years, but I can't really tell. I'm sorry."

She looked down with tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. Erza walked past me and Rogue, and walked up to Wendy.

"It's not your fault Wendy. You did your best, and we thank you for that."

Wendy shook her head and wiped the tears from her face.

"Right, but right now we should get Mizukie to FairyTails infirmary so Porlyusica can look after her for a while."

She said, as she looked more determined then anyone here.

"Wendy',s right. Natsu, Gray, Lucy, take Jiemma to the Magic Council and tell them what happened, while the rest of us will go back to FairyTail and inform the rest of the guild about Mizukies condition."

They all nodded with Gray, dragging Jiemma behind with his hands and feet froze together. They were almost out the door, when Natsu stopped and turned to look at me.

"Make sure my sis stays safe."

He said, with a toothy grin and Happy flying behind him.

"Aye sir."

And with tha,t they were all out of the guild. Wait. What did he mean by sis?

"What was he talking about?"

Roxan looked at me and smiled.

"We'll explain everything later, but first we need to get to FairyTail and get Mizukiue settled."

I nodded my head and picked her up bridal style. Making sure I wasnt hurting her. Everyone walked past us, and taking little glances at me holding her. I felt my face heat up, but not to mush to where it made my face red. Roxan walked up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself for this Sting. Mizukie is a strong hearted person, so I know she will pull through. So don't worry."

Rogue walked up beside her, and smiled as well. So did Erza and Wendy and the exceeds.

"Now we better get going so we can get her to Porlyusica."

Erza said, as her and Wendy walked out the guild doors. 

"Yeah, we better go."

Roxan agreed, following both Erza and Wendy.

"Don't worry Sting, Mizukie will be fine, just like Roxan said."

He walked past me trying to get by Roan. Behind them was all the exceeds. Including Wendys. 

"Yeah, everything will be fine, right?"

I tilted my head down to look at Mizukie as if I asked her this. Sadly I got no response. We all walk out of  Dragon Claws not knowing what lies ahead of us.

To be Continued in Chapter 12 ~The News~