Wrong Moves

Chapter 4 ~Wrong Moves~

     -Rogues P.O.V-

Wow. I can't believe she's actually the Elemental Dragon Slayer. My dragon told me story's about the Elemental Dragon, and they were amazing. But what really caught my attention was Roxan's magic. The way she uses her shadows is different than me, but when she does it, it makes her look more beautiful then she already is. But I can't let emotions get the best of me right now. Once they're done with this mission, we'll never see them again.

 "Ghuu. Mizie, can we please teleport to the council? My feet hurt, and I'm hungry."

Roxan whined while showing puppy eyes at Mizukie. I didn't know they could teleport.

"We can't, because those two can't teleport."

Mizukie said as she kept walking.

 "Well, we can hug them tight enough so they can go through with us."

 Roxan said with a wide grin on her face. That's when I noticed I was blushing, and so was Sting. The next thing I knew, arms were wrapped around my chest. I looked down to find Roxan hugging me really tightly.

"See Mizukie, this is all you have to do."

She said as she kept her grip tight on me. Sting kept blushing like me. He was probably thinking of Mizukie hugging him like this. Don't get me wrong, I was blushing too, but I also kinda liked it.

 "No, there's nothing wrong with walking, so stop asking."

 Mizukie said as she kept on walking. Then Roxan let one arm that was around me go, and pointed it towards Mizukie who stopped right in her tracks. She did the same thing with Sting. The two looked shocked, but Sting looked more confused. Then Roxan threw her hand that was pointing at Sting and moved it towards Mizukie. All of a sudden there were shadows wrapped around Mizukie and Sting. The next thing you know, they were tied up together tightly. Face to face, and chest to chest. Sting was blushing like crazy. I saw a tint of blush on Mizukies face, but it was barley there.

"Haha. I got you, Mizie. You two look so cute, all pushed up together like that."

Roxan started giggling. The exceeds busted into fits of laughter. I had to admit seeing Sting like this is pretty funny. So, I started laughing as well. Sting glared at me, and Mizukie glared at Roxan.

 "Let us go this instant, Roxan!"

Mizukie yells as she try's to wiggle herself free from the shadows grip. When Sting looked down, his nose started to bleed. I can't blame the poor guy, cause when Mizukie moves like that her chest rubs against his in a very sexy way. Her chest was huge. Roxan had a big chest too, but not as big as Mizukies. That's when I looked down, and blood rushed to my face. I thought I was going to have a nose bleed, but I heard a scream. I looked up to see Mizukie freaking out.

"Sting? Your nose is bleeding. Roxan let us go, now!"

She screamed as she was still trying to get out, but that wasn't helping Sting.

"The only way you two can get free, is if we teleport, so stop complaining and let's go."

 Mizukie sighed in defeat and stopped moving.

"Fine, let's go. Make sure you go to the Magic Council."

After she said that, all I saw was a blinding light of blue.

     -At the Council Mizukies P.O.V-

When we teleported, we landed in really bad positions. Sting was on top of me. His hand was on the floor on the side of my face. His other hand was on my waist. He had one of his knees between my legs, and I had my hand on his chest. I looked up to find his sapphire blue eyes looking straight into my dark pink ones. It felt as if they were looking straight through me, but they were so beautiful. But I can't be thinking like that right  now.