We Got This

Chapter 8 ~We Got This~

-Stings P.O.V-

Jiemma? Why is he here? I thought he went into hiding. Is he here to pick a fight with Fairy Tail for them beating us? While I was thinking as to why he was here, he began to walk closer to us but stopped a few feet away.

"Sting,Rogue, long time no see."

As he said that, everyone in the guild came in the front to see who or what was the cause of the commotion. When they all came in, all you could hear from their mouths were gasps.

"What do you want?"

I yelled furiously, but all he did is stare at me with no emotion what so ever.

"Don't worry, I'm not hear to harm anyone. I just came to come and get what I want, then I'll leave, but if I don't get what I want now then I will force you to hand it over."

What does he mean what he wants?

"What do you want?"

Rogue asked what everyone was probably thinking. When I turned around, I saw Mizukie standing there, staring at Jiemma with the worlds most hateful glare I've ever seen, almost as if she was staring at the Devil himself. She walked closer, and stopped maybe five feet behind Roxan, Rogue, and I, not taking her eyes off of Jiemma.

"It's you."

With each word she said, it was as if she was spitting out venom. Roxan looked at her with worry and confusion.

"Mizukie, who is that?"

Roxan asked but Mizukie didn't even turn around. All she did was glare at Jiemma.

"He's the one that has been trying to take my powers, but that's not the worst thing."

So he's here for Mizukie? No. I wont let him hurt her. No matter what it takes, I won't let him take her from me. I will protect her no matter what, I don't know why, I want to it just feels like something I have to do. Something I can only do. She walked up some more. Just a foot behind us.

"He's also the one that attacked my guild when I was young. He killed everyone that I ever cared about right in front of my eyes just because they were trying to protect me from him draining my magic. I would have rather that than watching all the people I care about die. "

When she said the last part I felt as if my heart broke to pieces. Why would she think like that? If her guild mates protected her like that, she should know how much they wanted her to live a good and long life. But why can't she just understand that? I could tell Roxan was upset by her words. Mizukie walked past us and stopped a few feet in front of Jiemma. When she stopped, she started to shake like she was earlier, but she didn't fall this time. She just stood there with pain written all over her face. I hated seeing her like that, so I ran up to her, but all she did was yell at me.

"Get back, Sting, I don't need your help."

She says while she glared at Jiemma, not even turning to look at me.

"Mizukie, are you crazy? Let me and Rogue handle this, while you and Roxan-"

I was cut off by her as she turned around and looked at me with a pleading look on her face.

"Please, Sting, I've lost enough people that I care about as it is. I don't want to loose any more."

As she said that a single tear slid down her delicate cheek. She turned to face Jiemma again and changed her face back to a harsh glare. She was still shaking with pain.

"Oh, so you two girls have gained a connection with the Dragon Duo, eh? Well, its a good thing I came to take Mizukie when I did cause you all would have fallen in love."

When he said that it made me beyond pissed. I tried to keep my anger in but it just didn't work.

"Shut the hell up you bastard."

When I said that I darted towards Jiemma with my fists glowing white, but before I could hit him my body just stopped. I turned to look at Mizukie seeing her holding her hand up to me. She was shaking so much, she looked as if she could pass out any minute.

"Sting, I told you to stop. You, Rogue, and Roxan go and leave him to me. And I'm not asking you, I'm telling you too."

Right after she said that she darted towards Jiemma requiping her sword in her hands but before she stabbed him, Roxan used her shadows and wrapped them all around Mizukie.

"Roxan, what are you doing? Let me go now."

She tries to break through Roxans shadows, but she had a tight grip on her.

"Mizukie, you need to rest. Your tearing your self apart. What I'm about to do is for your own good and don't worry about Jiemma. Rouge and I can handle him. I'm sorry I just want you to be safe."

After she said that she whispered a spell to Mizukie and it hit her straight in the head, which made her fall asleep immediately. With her shadows she laid her down next to me. I looked up at Roxan with confusion, and she must have noticed my confusion because she explained what she was doing.

"I put a spell on her that put her in a deep slumber. Take her to our guild while Rogue and I deal with Jiemma. Just please take care of her, and make sure nothing happens to her. Ying and Yang will show you the way. Go! Now!"

When she said that she shot shadows towards Jiemma and wrapped them around him just like she did with Mizukie but in a harsher way. Rogue walked up beside her and did the same thing she did to help keep him down. I took Mizukie in my arms bridal style and looked back at Rogue and Roxan one last time before I left. They were standing close together combining their magic to keep Jiemma from taking Mizukie away from me. All four exceeds flew in front of me, telling me to follow them. I do as they say and looked down at Mizukie and whispered in her ear.

"I will protect you, Mizukie. I promise."

To be Continued in Chapter 9 ~Confessions Pt 1~