Old Friends

Chapter 5 ~Old Friends~

      -Roxans P.O.V-

Now that everyone knows what's going on, I go to the exceeds and ask them what they think I should do with Mizie. Lahar told me she can't let Sting out of her sight, and knowing her she's going to want time alone, and leave for a day or two. I go up to look for Ying and Yang, and find them getting along well with Fro and Lector. I smile at the thought of them "Getting Along" so well.

"Hey, guys, I need your help with something."

They looked up from their conversation about who they think is better between Sting and a broom. I don't even want to know how that conversation started so I just proceeded with my problem.

"What is it, Roxan?"

Mizies exceed Ying asked.

"Well, you see, Lahar told me that Mizie can't let Sting out of her sight, and you know her and her temper, so what I'm asking you is if you have an idea as to what I should do."

Ying smiles, taking in every word I said. Then she raised her paw, and smiled even more.

"Use those chains you got from the mission at the amusement park. They're magic proof aren't they, so neither Mizie or Sting can get out."

That's perfect. I'm so glad to have friends like this. I picked her up and hugged her and thanked her for her great advice. I walked up to Rogue, and told him what I was doing. He said it seamed like a great idea. I walked up behind Mizie and chanted a few words, then a gold chain appeared in a blink of an eye. It connected to Mizukies waist to Stings. Mizie turned around and glared at me, but Sting looked more confused, but he still looked pissed.

"What do you think your doing, Roxan?"

She said through clinched teeth. I turned to Sting and smirked.

"I put a magic proof chain on the both of you two so you cant leave each others sides."

When I said that, she was still glaring at me. Sting's smile turned into a smirk once he looked at Mizie. Mizie followed my gaze and found her self looking at a smirking Sting. I know how much she hates people smirking at her, so shes probably beyond pissed at this point.

"What's with that smirk, Eucliffe?"

When she said that, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Its just your face when you get so angry. It's so cute."

He says as he keeps his smirk on his face. Oh, so he thinks she's cute? I turn to look at MIzie, but when I do, I see her glowing a reddish color. Now he's done it. She walks up to him as she raised her hand. Sting just stood there smirking at her. Looking as if he was amused. That's when I finally understood what she was going to do. When her hand was in the air it set to flames. She was about to slap Sting but I had no other choice other then to jump her. If I didn't there's no telling what would have happened to Sting. We're here to protect them. Not kill them. When I jumped her, she snaped out of her faze and stood up.

"I need some fresh air."

She turned away fast with her long pink hair flying to the side with her. But she was stopped by the chain. She turned and glared at Sting, but all he did was smirk at her.

"Looks like you can't go anywhere without me, sweetie."

Wow, this kid can be a total dumbass sometimes. After he said that, MIzie started to glow red again, but this time the was covered in flames. The flames were heating the other end where Sting was so he was getting burned. She made it worse as she walked closer to him. When she got close enough she stopped, and got in his face.

"Don't get to full of yourself, Eucliffe."

And with that she kneed him in the one place men hate to be kicked. I heard Rogue wince at Mizukies action. I cant blame him. I mean, poor Sting, there's no telling how much pain he's in. He fell to the ground, wincing in pain. Mizie just stood there with a triumphant smirk. I hear  laughter behind me, and I turn to see Doranbolt holding his side, falling with laughter. Lahar was smiling, a small chuckle coming from his lips. The exceeds were crying with laughter, while Rogue just stood there smirking.

"Wow, your friend can be stupid."

He looks at me, still smirking.

"Yeah, and Mizukie sure does have a short temper."

I smile and nod my head.

"Yeah, thats what's so great about her. Well, unless she's bringing her anger out on you."

I said as I brought my gaze to the wincing blonde on the floor. I turn to find Mizukie shaking. Crap. Not this. Not now. Mizukie fell to her knees holding her head with her eyes closed. Before I could go run and get her, Sting beats me to it, picking her up bridal style. I turn to see Rogue with wide eyes. So were Fro and Lector.d

"What's going on?"

Lahar runs to Sting while he holds Mizukie to his chest tightly.

"She's day dreaming. Well, more like more like day nightmaring. She's having a flash back about her past, but I've never seen them this bad."

They all looked at me with shock expressions.

"Is there a infirmary somewhere around here?"

Sting yelled as he got serious and determined to help Mizukie. 

"No, but there is a place you can bring her that would be more than happy to help her."

Lahar said. Doranbolt walks up to me and Rogue, but what he said was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"There is a guild called Fairy Tail that has a girl named Wendy. She's the Sky Dragon Slayer and she can use her healing magic on Mizukie."

Fairy Tail? Who's that? I decided to ask questions later and worry now. Sting and Rogue looked at each other with little smiles on their face. Sting looked down at Mizukie's face with his smile still on his face.

"Looks like were going to see our old friends, eh Rogue?"

Sting says. Rogue just nods with a little smile on his lips. They walk to the door, and I just follow them with no questions asked, and we leave to the place called Fairy Tail.

To be Continued in Chapter 6 ~Related~