One Year Later

Chapter 16 ~One Year Later~

-Natsus P.O.V-

Its been exactly a year since Mizukie woke up and life has never been more.....Loud. Mizukie told us the story about meeting our parents in her "Sleep", She explained how our parents were the King and Queen of the Dragon World. They even told us about  *COUGH COUGH* mating season..... That was one hell of a awkward conversation. Especially for the dragon slayers and their meant to be mates. But that's not the problem at the moment. The problem is a conference that Mizukie and Roxan just got back from. Like always, Mizukie was pissed that she had to go to one but, this one was a bit different. Mizukie walked in with some what of smile on her face but, it looked more like a smirk. 

"Uh whats up with Mizukie?"

Gray asked as he looked over at her from the table our team was sitting at. 

"She just got back from a conference right? Usually she comes back mad when she goes to one."

Wendy said as she tilted her head to the side in confusion. Roxan must have heard our shatter because she came skipping towards us with her bright smile she always wears. 

"You see, the only reason Mizie is smiling like that is because our weapons finally came in and since it took so long, Lahar let her punch him in the face! Big mistake if you ask me but, it made her happy!"

We all just sweat dropped and shook our heads. That Mizukie for you I guess. Mizukie was sitting at the bar, twisting and turning in her seat as she waited for her favorite drink, a RedBull, as she hummed with happiness. That's when Sting and Rogue walked in with Lector and Fro flying close behind. 

"Mizukie!" 

Sting yelled as he ran to my sister and picked her up bridal style and hugged her tightly. Rogue walked over to Roxan and gave her a peck on cheek before he looked back at Sting and Mizukie.

"Sting? What are you doing here?" 

Mizukie asked between small giggles. She looked up at him as she gave him a peck on his chin. 

"I just cant help being away from my beautiful wife for to long! It pains me to know that you aren't at my side all the time."

He said as he nuzzled his face in her neck. Its hard to believe someone like Sting would show so much affection in public. I guess that's what being mates mean. My mate, Lucy was with Levy at some book store so, I know how he feels, being away from you mate does suck. I could tell Gajeel was feeling the same way, seeing as Levy was gone aw well. Oh and you heard it right. Mizukie and Sting have been married for two months now. The wedding was great! (More like the food.) Rogue also proposed to Roxan not even two weeks ago. Lets just say love has been in the air and I don't think is going to fade any time soon. 

"Well I'm sorry sweetie. I had a conference today!~"

Sting looked at Mizukie with confusion on his face.

"You seem a bit happy for just getting back from something like that. What happened?"

He asked as she looked to the side and smirked. As on cue, the guild doors slammed opened with a furious Lahar standing in the door way.

"MIZUKIE!!!!!"

Mizukie looked at the door and saw Lahar with on bloody and bruised face. She jumped out of Stings arms as she leaned up against the bar.

"Whats up Lahar!"

She said as she smirked and waved him over. 

"Cut the crap Mizukie! Look what you did to my face! I know I said you could punch me but, I didn't think you would do it this hard!" 

All she did was smirk as she raised her hands in defence.

"Yeah but, its your fault for underestimating a pregnant lad-"

She covered her mouth with her hands before she could finish what she was saying ans Sting. Well lets just say he looked like he was about to piss his pants from the glares he was getting from demonfied Mira and demon armored Erza. As soon as I realized what the fuss was about, I too was glaring a Sting. I will admit, I may have become somewhat of a protective brother over the year.  Before we could even get our hands on the damn blonde in front of us, Roxan used her shadows to pin us to the ground.

"We cant have the baby's daddy dead before its even born yet now can we?"

She said as she smiled at us, yet her smile sent shivers down our spines. We shook our heads and surrendered. She let us go and right after she did that she ran over to Mizukie and gave her a huge hug.

"Oh Mizie! I cant believe your pregers! When were you going to tel me-er I mean us!?"

Mizukie just rubbed the back of her head, completely forgetting about Lahar. 

"Well we planed on telling you all after your wedding... But looks like it came a bit to early."

She began to laugh nervously as Sting walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. Everyone in the guild laughed as the soon to be mother and father as they stood there nervously. Even Lahar let out small giggles. 

"Wait till Doranbolt hears about this." 

He said as he walked up to Sting and Mizukie to congratulate them then walked out the guild without another word.

-No Ones P.O.V-

After a hour of hugging and congratulating, the guild doors were thrown open once again. This time standing there was non other then a pissed off Doranbolt being poorly held back by a tired Lahar.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?!?!?! I SWEARER ILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!"

He yelled but, before he could get any close to him, Roxan once again used her powers to pin him to the grown. But in a harsher way this time. Not long after that, all of our dragon parents popped out of no where. Both my and Stings father walked up to him and slapped him upside the head.

"Ghu! What the hell was that for you old farts!"

He yelled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You don't know what you got your self into do you? Well let me explain. See, even though the female is the one that carries and gives birth to the child, the male is the on that endorse the pain. And a dragon slayers birth isn't no walk in the park."

Weisslogia explained. Every male dragon slayers face went pale as they looked to the grown. This sure is going to be one long life for our beloved family of mages. If they only knew what lies ahead of them.

~THE END~ 

(Authors Note)

Well.... I hope you all like my first/second story Dragon Claws! I just want to thank all of you who stayed with me till the end! You peeps are great! And I may have asked this before but, I don't know if I should do a sequel or not... I just don't have any ideas for one.... I may get some later on and if I do, then well I just might do one! Keep in touch if so! Ill inform if I am in a authors note on this story. Well hope you all have an amazing day! Bye!~