Any Last Words

Chapter 15 ~Any Last Words~

-Miras P.O.V-

When we get to the place the ceremony was being held, I walk Mizukie over to the very back and sat her down on one of the chairs that had been set up. I gave her a wink and a smile as Lisanna and I walk over to our seats by Elfman. But, before I sat down, I saw Roxan and Rogue look back at me with confusion, so I got back up and walked over to them. They sat in the very front with Sting, Team Natsu and the exceeds. Both Fairy tail and Sabertooth gathered for the ceremony. Even a group from the council. Of course that included Lahar and Doranbolt. Those two sat in the seats behind Roxan and the rest. When I got to Roxan, I bent down to reach her ear so I can whisper in her ear.

"She said she was an old friend of Mizukie and her mother. She just came to pat her respects."

I new the Rogue, Natsu and Sting herd what I said because the three looked back at the cloaked woman seated at the back. So did Roxan and I. All she was doing was sitting straight, legs crossed and her arms crossed over her chest as she looked down, her cloak covering her head and face completely. Roxan then turned her attention back to me and gave her head a little nod.

"That's fine...."

I could hear the hurt in her voice as she said those two words. I sighed as I walked back to my seat with Lisanna and Elfman. Lisanna looked at me with a nod, telling me she told Elfman who that "Girl" was. All I could think about is how good our plan was going. Thank god I found found that magic veil when I did. You see, that veil has the ability to cover up the wears scent and magic presents, no matter how great that persons magic is.

"May I have everyone's attention?"

Master was standing at a podium as he cleared his throat and began to talk.

"Mizukie. What a nice name for such a nice girl. Even though most of us didn't know her all that well, the story's that we have heard of her life as a strong mage and a wonderful guild master has opened our hearts to see that Mizukie was just like family. Our family. Fairy Tails, Sabertooths and most importantly, Dragon Claws. Mizukie will always be in our hearts. Never will we forget the bravery of this young girl and dedication on saving the people she cared most about."

-Stings P.O.V-

All the things Master Makarov said made feel so guilty. I was the one she protected. And doing that..... coast her her life. How can I ever forgive my self for that. I just wish I can take her place. It should be me in that infirmary bed, this should be my funeral and that should be my picture on that shrine. She didn't deserve this and neither did Roxan or their exceeds Yin and Yang.

"Now, does anyone have any last words?"

Makarov asked as he whipped the tears that streamed down his eyes. I was about to walk up but then that cloaked girl that Mira brought in stood up and walked down the isle to get to the podium. Makarov looked at her a bit confused but agreed to her wished as he walked from behind the podium and sat down at chair close by. I turned to look at Mira and her sister and see then smiling just a bit as the girl stood straight and looked at all the people in front of her before she began talking.

"Roxan, Yin, Yang...... Doranbolt, Lahar, Makarov........ Fro, Lector, Rogue, Natsu.......... Sting." 

As she said each name, the closer she walked up to the shrine for Mizukie with her picture in a beautiful gold frame surrounded by red roses. She traced the frame with her fingers slowly. Not turning around, she backed up a few feet from the shrine ans she lifted her right leg and then.......kicked it. The shrine went flying a good fifty feet away from where she stood but the frame had fall to the ground with the glass screen shattered. She picked the shattered frame up as she tour the picture of of it and looked at it. Everyone looked at her with shock and anger. But me..... I saw beyond furious! Natsu, Erza and Gray were about to run up to the girl but I beat them to it. 

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!" 

I yelled louder then i expected to. The girl didn't even flinch. All she did was shove the picture of Mizukie in my face.

"This girl.... What does she mean to you?"

I clench my fist and glare at her.

"That's non of your god damn business!"

I said between clenched teeth as I inch my way closer to her. All the did was "Tch" as she dropped the picture. It fell slowly as it landed at my feet.

"Your such an idiot you know that Sting?"

Wait..... That..... That voice.... But shes... Mizukie is dead. Who is this girl! My eyes open wide as she slid the hood of her cloak off her head. I couldn't see the face all that good because it was covered by a black veil.

"It is so my "God damn business" when the girl I asked about....... Is me."

The girl then flipped the veil over her salmon hair with her eyes closed. They then opened, reviling those beautiful ruby red orbs that I've come to miss and love. Its her.... Its really her!

"Mi-Mizukie?"

All she did was smile. My vision soon became blurry as tears formed in every corner of my eyes. You could hear gasps and happy cries all throughout the huge group of mages. Before I could say anything, my body got the best of me as I grab her by the arm and yank her into a hug that was desperately needed. I wrapped my arms around her stomach and she wrapped hers around my neck. I nuzzled my face in her neck and took a deep and long breath, inhaling the scent I love. The scent that i will soon claim as mine. 

"Your alive."

Was all I could say because Roxan, Rouge, Natsu and the rest came running to us, joining our hug. We couldn't keep our balance, so we all fell to the ground. Still in our huge group hug.

"Guys..... C-Cant breath." 

She said as she was slowly turning purple. We all backed up for her to get up and be able to breath. But her peace didn't last long.

"MIZIE!!!!"

Natsu, Roxan, the exceed and even Doranbolt all jumped Mizukie, this time not falling. 

"WHY DID YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!"

They all yelled in unison. I did have a slight pain in my heart when I saw another man so close to Mizukie. I can understand Natsu but, whats with the other guy?

"I really didn't mean to... I'm very sorry."

Mizukie then bowed. Her bangs covering her face. I sighed as I walked up to her and made her look at me. But before she could say anything, I pulled her face to mine and smashed our lips together. You could hear people whistle and cheer and me and Mizukie had our little make out session. When it came to a end, I pressed my forehead against hers as I looked down at her with smile on my face.

"I thought I lost you."

Was all I said as single tear fell from my right eye. Mizukie smiled as she took her thumb and whipped the tear from my face.

"Tch, You'll never loose me you blonde idiot."

That was the last thing she said before slamming her lips to mind. I was surprised at first but, then slowly melted in her sweet touch. I will always love this feeling. Until the day I die.

To be continued in Chapter 16 ~One Year Later~