Epilogue

Rose nervously paced around the room nibbling on her bottom lip

I guess its too late to back out now.

She had just gotten back from her honeymoon with Edwardus. Bora Bora had been far beyond what she expected. They had sat together on the deck of their over water bungalow and shared so many talks. While other days they cooled off in the luminous lagoon surrounding Bora Bora or biked around the island at a leisurely pace. They even checked out the underwater life at the Bora Bora Lagoonarium and the Coral garden. Then at nights the word share the most intimate times together just worshipping each other's body to the point of tears. Never had lovemaking been so soul defining.

Edwardus had done his best to put away all her doubt's of becoming further queen, but now as she paced around their bedchamber, that nervousness was back in full swing.

"You're nervous"

She turned at the sound of her husband's voice and saw him leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes"

"You have nothing to be scared of. I'll be right here with you the entire time. The people already adore you"

"But what if I mess up?"

"You're allowed to be human my love. After all we are taking you from a normal and putting you in the life of a royal. You'll be fine"

"You always know just what to say"

"I love you. Having you by my side is enough for me. I'll handle everything else as long as you promise not to leave me"

"I promise"

"Good, because I wouldn't let you go anyway"

She smiled and walked over to him.

As always he placed his hand on her small baby bump before placing a kiss on her lips.

"I feel so lucky to be with you"

She lifted her face to him when he didn't respond right away. She saw all sorts of emotions run across his face.

"Don't ever feel like you're less than me just because you weren't born into this role. It is I who should worship at your feet. You are my soulmate in every way. Because of you an age old conflict that could have unnecessarily become a war was put to rest because you turn on your charms on a unsuspecting old man. Thank you"

"It's my pleasure to serve beside you"

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yes"

"Good. We're going to walk out thus room and out to the palace entrance and all you gave to do is smile and wave. I'll be right with you and so will our children"

"OK"

"Ready?"

"Ready"

Rose took his outstretched hand and took a deep breath as she walked out the room with him. She smiled at the maids as she walked by and her smile grew even wider when she saw Emma standing at the bottom of the stairs with the rest of the royal family. Her hair flowed around her face in small curls and her small crown sat neatly on top of her head.

She smiled remembering how accepting and excited Emma was to find out she would know be a real life princess because her mother had married the prince, king in a few minutes.

The queen enveloped her in a motherly hug as she reached them and she looked over and saw her mother and father and her brothers standing close by watching them with proud smiles on their faces. Her mother dabbed at her eyes with some tissue.

Edwardus lead them outside where the stood with the priest and other dignitaries and in no time the coronation began. The vows were repeated, pledges were made and the king and queen crowned Rose and Edwardus the new king and queen.

Rose stood next to Edwardus and Emma as the royal carriage drove them outside the palace walls and into town. They smiled and waved until Rose began to feel her cheeks hurt. One look up at her husband however made it all worth it. As if he felt her watching him she suddenly felt him give her hand three light squeezes.

"I love you" is what that meant.

She smiled and squeezed him back then turned to view the crowd again.

So this is what dreams are made of.

The End