7: haibara doyle/ confession

Wolf's POV:
I waited for conan kun to appear from the train station, staying well hidden. I don't think people would take too kindly to a strange dog hanging around. I was getting thirsty, and was about to walk to the dog bowl outside the station, when I caught a familiar smell. It reminded me of shiho San, someone I had forgotten all about. It wasn't shiho San though, shiho San smelt a lot older. And the scent was faint anyway, it wasn't worth looking for her. I wanted her to have her computer data back, but my loyalty lay with kaitou kid now. Soon after, I smelt Conan kun clearly, and watched carefully for him to appear. Arthur kun was asleep next to me, soaking up the warm sunshine.

   The young boy walked out of the station, a small reddish brown haired girl following him closely. I watched for a moment, in case the girl wasn't safe. Her smell, it reminded me of someone. I got up and shook myself, nosing Arthur kun, telling him in basic dog (that pup was a bit of an idiot) to run home and tell master I was coming. He races off, his greyhound body disappearing in a brown black blur. I trot calmly over to the Conan boy and, sitting in front of him, offered a left paw for him to shake. The boy smiled and greeted me, shaking my paw with his left hand Hand. (A/N, I know shinichi and Conan are both right handed in the anime, but I've decided to make him ambidextrous like Kaito, just thought I'd warn you, in case you noticed as such later on in the book)
The girl offers me her right hand, and I lift up my right paw so she could shake. She smiled when I did that. Conan kun produced a white and blue striped lead, and I let him clip it onto my matching collar. We began to walk, me leading the way.

The girl whisperes in conan kuns ear, asking him how he knows 'that dog'. I stop, turn and look at the girl that reminded me of shiho. I look pointedly at conan kun, who shakes his head and rolls his eyes. The girl was annoying him. I try to sneak his phone out of his pocket whilst he's stood still, but he snatches it off me. Aww, no fair, I wanted to type on his phone!

Conan's POV:
We left the station, haibara holding onto my shoulder in the crowd. She wanted to know what kid looked like, and I didn't really see the point in him hiding from her. (Despite the high risk of her reporting his identity that is). And anyway, judging by the way kaito kun had described the interesting thing, I gathered it had something to do with his kid heists. Wolf chan greeted us joyfully, holding a left paw out for me to shake. I shook it firmly and told haibara to do the same. She offered the animal her right hand, looking at the big white dog with confused eyes. I produce a white and blue striped lead, a gift from Kaito kun, and clipped it to the eager malamutes collar.

"Oi, kudo kun, how do you know that dog?" She asked me, her face in a typical haibara glare. We stop for a moment, the scarily intelligent dog looking at me like she wants to say something. And to be quite honest, the animal belonged to kaitou kid, so I wouldn't have been at all surprised if the animal had started speaking. Haibara insults me soundly for not telling her who kid is, (I told her she'd see soon enough) and I didn't notice till it was almost too late that wolf chan had taken kudo shinichi phone out of my pocket. I snatch it back, glaring at her. The dog puts her tail between her legs and guides us through a well kept neighbour hood, passing by inspector nakamori's house and into the garden of his next door neighbour.

"Oi, kudo kun! Do you actually mean to tell me that kid lives next door to the man hellbent on catching him?" Haibara exclaims. I ignore her again, opening the door to the house and walking in, not even bothering to knock, after all, wolf chan lived here didn't she? Kaito was preparing hot drinks in the kitchen, so I warn haibara to sit down and WAIT, before rushing up to him and warning him of the extra visitor. He grins, changing into a disguise in a puff of purple smoke. I grinned a genuine smile. he'd disguised as kudo shinichi again.

Kaito's POV:
Shin~chan arrived with wolf chan, and I was about to call out when he dashed into the kitchen, his phone in his hand, an unspent message on the screen. We have company. She sees who you really are, she'll call the police. I grin in my usual confident way, changing into a perfect copy of his teen self. He grins a genuine smile, making me smile more. God, he's so cute. I pick up an extra cup and place it on the tray, before carrying the cups, pot of coffee and my hot chocolate into the dining room. The girl has reddish brown hair and cold menacing eyes. She kind of reminded me of hakuba kun when he was accusing me of being kid.