12: conan's plan/emergency

Shinichi's POV (conan's POV):
Conan's phone is ringing, but I don't want to answer it, I want to continue with Kaito. The phone stops ringing, and I consider continuing, but then conan's phone rings again. Kaito and I both groan. It must be important to ring so persistently. I reluctantly peel myself away, annoyed at the interruption. AGAIN. I concentrate and I'm conan again (in my birthday suit). I pick up the phone answer, and sigh. It's akai San. (One of the three FBI agents who knew conan's real identity, the others being James black San and Jodie sensei.). (I remember when I took the antidote in front of them, their faces.....) Akai SAN speaks in English, making me frown.

      "Hello shinichi, I've just finished my job here in America, I know I'm early, but Okiya Subaru San would like to give you a hand again, if there's still a place for me." I grin. It will be nice having akai SAN protect hakase and haibara again. (They were still clueless as to Subaru sans real identity, but haibara could sense the black org about him). I glance at Kaito, who's looking at me in mock confusion. The thief is glaring at the phone, jealousy written clearly on his face. I put akai San on loudspeaker, and tell him as such. Neither of us seem to care that we were both naked.

     "Subaru San, your coming back? Can't wait for you to scare haibara again!" I grin childishly, glad he can't see me stood in my birthday suit. I hear a slight intake of breath as Kaito interrupts, akai San can clearly hear him.

      "Who are you? Why do you call Conan kun shinichi? What do you want?" Oh, right, I forgot to tell Kaito about the FBI seeing me change into shinichi and back to conan. Akai San replies calmly.

      "I'm a friend of cool kid, he helped me to start over by staging my murder." His cool comment makes me laugh, Kaito is clearly confused, like a puppy. I bid akai San goodbye, then hang up, explain what akai San knew, then got dressed in my conan clothes. Kaito is stood there, looking a bit disappointed. I grin, and unlock my bedroom door, getting bowled over by wolf chan as I open it. Damn, that dog is weird, even if you don't count her so called human intelligence.

Wolf's POV:
      I listen to the phone call, hearing every word. Eventually, they remember me, open the door, and let me in. I'm excited, I can't wait for the next heist, and I forget about everything else. Kaito kun is stood there, nothing on. I yelp with surprise, turn around, and run out of their room again. Curse my human like mind, I think to myself as I lie down under a table and cover my face with a large paw. I could just imagine what the two boys had been upto, and I wanted the thought out of my half dog, half human mind.

       "Wolf chan, daijoubu?" Kaito calls down to be. I whimper yelp back, not wanting to go near him for a bit. He's coming down the stairs, thankfully fully clothed now. Conan is following him, a sly grin on his face. I growl as Kaito crouches down, reaching a hand toward me. "It's ok wolf chan, I'm sorry, I almost forgot your basically human in dog clothing" He apologises softly, I stop growling, but won't let him touch me. I get up and walk stiffly towards the front door, opening it with my paws and heading towards shiho San, or ai chan's house. I want to leave these two love birds to themselves. I wish I'd stayed, because they later told me what was going to happen in the kid heist... fish, master Kaito had a phobia of fish, I chuff with laughter, this was going to be fun....

     Kaito's POV:
     Wolf chan stalked out of the house in a huff, the malamute clearly wasn't impressed with me. Shin~chan doesn't seem too bothered by wolf chans attitude, but he does seem excited about something.

     "Ne, Kaito, how're you going to pull this heist off? Your ichthyophobia is going to be a huge problem." Shin~chan (as conan) is smiling, the same smile his creepy okaasan had earlier. I haven't got a clue, but kaito kid can't decline a heist note, or admit to being afraid either.