14: Will author chan interrupt them again?

A/N: warning, mature mature content appearing in this chapter, you have been warned humans!

Wolf's POV:
       Master Kaito and Shinichi San spend a bit of time together, at the kudo mansion, before taking Arthur kun (no longer muzzled, though when Shinichi San sees 'the sign of four' In a similar state to 'a study in scarlet'......) and myself back to Ekoda and his house. Doyle kun stayed with ai chan, and conan kun was still missing. Ran San had asked Shinichi San to help her find conan, he nodded,  he wouldn't answer her directly. Everyone had accepted shinichi sans silence by now, but I could see the worry in everyone's eyes when they spoke to him.

            Even his parents were concerned, though I think his mother was a complete idiot when she disguised herself as vodka and walked into the house. Shinichi SAN had widened his eyes, thinking he was seeing the dead mans ghost, and panicked, running upstairs and locking himself in his room, Kaito having to climb in through the window and reassure him. After that, he came out of his room, and threw a chair at his mother, clearly angry. Kudo yusaku San had watched with concern for his son, and amusement that his wife was trying (and failing) to dodge the chair.

    Kaito went back to school, and Shinichi San practiced changing from conan to shinichi and back all day. They were forming a plan to make it seem kaitou kid had rescued 'conan kun' from Shinichi sans attackers. I growled at them when they outlined the almost completed plot. I DID NOT APPROVE of telling Tagaki keiji the whole truth! Or even part of the truth. (In the end though, they wouldn't tell Tagaki keiji, they'd tell someone even worse instead!)

Narrators POV:
     Hattori heiji had settled down into his life as Haibara Doyle kun, the detective boys glad to have someone as smart as conan with them. Genta had long given up finding conan, and ayumi was losing hope, ai Chan apparently didnt care, and mitshuiko kun was still determined to help find his friend. Doyle admired the boy to some extent, if mitshuiko kun kept going with playing detective, then he'd be almost as good as Kudo, or himself when he was older. Doyle kun no longer let anything slip that could be suspicious, because he hated waking up with marker pen on his face (something the class took great joy in doing) (yes, that includes the anti social, evil devil girl, Doyle's 'half sister' ai chan).

         Megure keibu received two more notes from Kaito kid, which he kept quiet about. The first told him nothing had been found yet, the second mentioned that kid knew where Conan kun was being held somewhere, and kid was going to rescue him with the help of a friend. Megure keibu had to trust kid, an internationally wanted criminal, but the boy, edogawa Conan kun, could be hurt or killed if he rushed into things. And anyway, kaitou KID was an escape artist, even hiding in nakamori keibu's house one. In the inspectors HOUSE!

A/N: warning, the following contains mature content, not suitable for younger readers. I hope you can suffer through the terrible awful writing of the next bit, because author chan isn't going to interrupt them. Much.

        Kaito's POV:
     Shin~chan could talk freely when he was conan, and his speech was getting back to the old confident way he had before the shooting. He still wasn't comfortable talking to others though, as soon as he was able to do that, we were going to recuse Conan!. It was Friday evening, and shin chan and I were stood in the kitchen clearing away our dinner plates. (Yes, I do tidy up, and yes, shin~chan ate everything on his plate). He turned to me and pulled me close, kissing me warmly, his tongue exploring my mouth. He's holding me tightly, his kisses turning passionate, I kiss back, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. His right hand reaches beneath my white shirt, feeling my left nipple. I moan quietly, I've missed this, even though he's only really teased me once before.

       His left hand is gripping my hair firmly, almost like he's trying to hold himself back. He pushes me against the wall of the kitchen, pinning me against it. We're so close now, I can see the lust in his eyes, and I want him, I want him, I want him! I moan quietly as he continues to play with my nipple, and I want to go upstairs, and finish what we started a few weeks ago. This time, I'll make sure all the mobile phones are switched off.