Chapter 2

"Malachi... " was all I managed to say. "Anna long time no see I'll find you eventually you can't run from me! " Malachi said. All I could do was stand there motionless the thought of seeing Malachi again terrified me.
*Flashback two years ago New year's Eve -
It was the night of New years Eve and everyone was drunk except me and Malachi. It was getting pretty late and all the couples were attached to eachother. I was tired so I layed down in the only available spot, next to Malachi. He started out putting his arms around me I didn't think much of it and thought oh maybe he likes me. I had been naive, it ended progressing to more i couldn't speak I was scared so I moved away from him he had stopped after that * flashback over *
The day was finally over I headed to my locker to get my things so I could leave this hellhole of a highschool. On the way to my locker I had bumped into someone making all of my books fall feeling embarrassed I rushed to pick them up, but I realized he had too " Oh gosh I'm so sorry I'm such a clutz." I said
"Don't worry about it." he replied. I have never seen this guy before but he was good looking he was wearing black and white checkered jeans with a My Chemical Romance t shirt he had jet black hair and gorgeous blue eyes and he had a lip piercing!! He was like me he was emo but of course I didn't mind. I noticed he was gone. I wonder who this mystery guy is and if we will ever see eachother again.