Chapter 15

9 months later.
My baby is a perfectly healthy baby girl. Xander and I decided on the name Adaline. We have also decided that we are going to keep her. I don't want her to have a good family good parents, the things that I didn't have as a child I want her to live a full,  happy life. Xander agrees as well,  it will be difficult to raise her at first. I will have to start working, Xander as well and hire a babysitter to look after Adaline. Despite the nausea and morning sickness I've felt for the past nine months. I can't wait for my baby girl to finally be born. I'm laying down watching a movie and Xander walks in the room.
" Hi baby, how are you feeling?"
" I'm feeling okay, kind of hungry. Can you go get me something to eat?" I ask.
" I'll be right back sweetheart. " He replies. After a moment I feel something wet. I think my water just broke. Fuck.
"XANDER! I scream THE BABY IS COMING. WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW. " Xander comes running up the stairs and takes me to the car.
" Ow oh my god this hurts fucking drive Xander drive. "  After what seems like forever we finally arrive at the hospital. I wasn't suppose to be due for two more weeks. The baby decided to come early. Doctors rush toward me and take me to a comfortable hospital room.
24 hours later.
My beautiful baby girl is finally here all of the pain I just went through was completely worth it. Each of my family members and Xander took turns holding my little angel, Adaline Rose Sawyer. She made Xander and I extremely closer. We were finally a complete family. A happy perfect family just like we had always wanted when we were kids.
  The end