Chapter 13

" I'm pregnant.. "
Xander searches for something to saybut he can't seem to find the right words and sits there in silence until I decide to break it.  " I understand that
you're shocked but this just means we'll have a new addition to our little family.  "
" It's great news that your pregnant baby I'm happy but I'm also afraid of what kind of father I'll be to our son or daughter. " Xander says. " You will be a wonderful father you have nothing to worry about. ".  He hesitates.  "I.. I'm just afraid because I don't want to end up being like my father and not being good to our child. "
" Baby no matter what you've been through in the past doesn't matter now you are better than your father was and you will be an amazing father I promise you. " I encourage him. 
" Do you need anything baby are you feeling okay? " he asks
" I'm fine the only thing I need is for you to schedule a doctor appointment for the baby. "
" Okay I will do that for you. " I go up to our bedroom to  take a nap while he calls my doctor.

One hour later - Xander wakes me up to tell me that my doctors appointment is tomorrow at noon so get some rest now.  I take a quick shower to relax.  When I'm finally out of the shower I find Xander already asleep on the bed.  I throw one of his t shirts on and join him I eventually fall asleep with the comfort of him being with me.