Chapter 7

I woke up and groaned "Good morning sleepyhead." Xander greets me. "It's your first counseling appointment today and I have to get you there on time so, get up beautiful."
"Ugh, fine " I mumble and start to get ready. I do the usual hair and makeup first then I find what I'm going to wear. My outfit consists of black skinny jeans, converse, and a red and black sweater. I don't know how exactly I even have clothes.
"Anna come on we have to go. " Xander rushes me.
" Okay, okay." I say and walk down the stairs where he's waiting for me. I sigh and we go out the door. We drive in silence most of the way. We finally get to the hospital where the counseling was going to take place  every week. I don't see how talking about my feelings is going to help me. I always shut people out and try to avoid talking about my feelings at all costs, but now it seems I don't have a choice.
"You ready to go in? " Xander asks. "Yeah I guess. " We walk into the hospital, he grabs my hand and our fingers intertwine.
We reach the front desk and Xander says "Excuse me, ma'am we're here for a counseling appointment."
" Name? " The nurse asks.
" Anna Sawyer." I answer.
" Go to room 152 and sir stay here until the session is over. " I navigate the hospital until I find room 152 and go in the door.
"Are you Anna Sawyer? " The counselor asks.
" Yes I am."
" Take a seat. " I sit down and the session begins. I really don't want to do this, but it's required or I'll get sent to a psychiatric hospital. The counselor the counselor is a blonde girl with glasses and her name is Isabella.

She asks me a series of questions that include my family history, my current situation, personal history and my symptoms she says the next counseling session she will tell me what my diagnosis is and give me the right medication, still coming to t...

She asks me a series of questions that include my family history, my current situation, personal history and my symptoms she says the next counseling session she will tell me what my diagnosis is and give me the right medication, still coming to the weekly counseling. The session goes well, instead of keeping my feelings inside and hidden I open up. I walk out of the door after an hour and to the waiting room to find Xander waiting patiently for me
. " Well, how was it? " he asks.
"It was good. " I answer and we sign out of the hospital.
Xander takes my hand and we head to the car, he runs to the passenger side and says "Allow me, madam."
" Why thank you." I reply thinking what a weirdo. We drive with the music turned up, the song Ribcage by Andy Black playing and I hum along. Xander takes one hand off the wheel and grabs mine I wonder what's up with that? We finally reach Xanders house and go in.
" I'm going to make us some food and you can shower if you'd like." I head to the bathroom I let the hot water run and just think I find showers seem to be the best thinking place for me. Once done I get dressed and go down the stairs. I find plates of food, it looks amazing candles are lit with rose petals leading to the table that Xander is standing next to and I ask "What's all this? "
"Just a little something to brighten your day up a bit. " He pulls out a chair, I sit down and we start eating and we got to talking after we were done with our food and for what seemed like hours we just talked and enjoyed each other's company. It was the first time I was happy in what seems like a very long time.
" Are you tired? " he asks.
"Yeah. " I yawn. He carries me bridal style up to his room he sets me down and I laugh, he was hovering over me and he leans down and kisses me.. He rolls over and puts his arms around me. I heard him say " I love you Anna Sawyer, " as I drift into unconsciousness.