Chapter 11

As planned they did more tests the doctors say it could have been worse I have a higher risk of panic attacks (I previously had them before ). I'm free to finally leave the hospital. I have to continue my counseling but now two days a week instead of one. I walk to the front desk to find Xander waiting for me.. "Oh my god Xander! "  I scream. He pulls me in for a hug and I immediately hug back. It's only been a couple of days but I feel so lost without him. It's been rough the past couple of days with him not here. "Come on let's go home. " he says and we walk out of the hospital. " how you feeling babygirl? " He asks.
" A little panicky and on edge but other than that I'm fine thanks. " We drive the rest of the way in silence
* Time skip one hour later *
We're finally home . We walk into the house and Xander says " You must be hungry I'm gonna go down to the kitchen and make you something you can shower if you want the doctor's told me you have to rest and you can't get too freaked out because of your panic attacks were gonna go get medicine for you tomorrow."
" Okay." I say and I head to the bathroom. I let the hot water relax my aching body. Once done I put one of Xanders sweatshirts on and walk to the kitchen.
" Hi babygirl how are you feeling?  "
" A little better now. " We start eating but I'm not really hungry so I just move my food around.
" You know you should probably eat. " I take a couple more bites and thank him for making me dinner. Xander picks me up bridal style, takes me upstairs and lays me down on the bed." I love you Anna Sawyer "
" And I love you Xander " he starts to take my shirt off but he asks me if I was okay with it and I answered yes so we take eachothers clothes off and you know what happens next..