Chapter 10

I woke up in a dark room of what looks like a hotel room  from what I can see. "Looks who's finally up. " Malachi says. He walks towards me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Don't fucking touch me.! " I scream. He slaps my face.
"I'll do what I want to you.. You're weak you can't do anything to protect yourself. " Malachi pushes me on my back so I'm laying down I whimper he's right I'm weak I can't do anything to stop him he's stronger much stronger than me.
"Stop please stop.. " I say as he starts to take my clothes off.I try to kick him but I only made it worse for myself. He grabs my leg that I tried to kick him with and pulls me back down "Nice try Anna your not getting out of this"
Tears form in my eyes. He pulls down his pants  and starts to go in me I try to struggle out of it and move to make him stop but every time I try  he hits me. I'm shaking oh god he's raping me please just make this stop as if my wish is answered I hear a man voice say 
"Police open the door! " Malachi goes out the window trying to escape the police but the hotel is surrounded and  he gets caught.. thank god he should be in prison. The police get in to the  room and start to question me so I tell them what happened  they examine my body and where the bruises are they're almost everywhere a big one across my face on my legs and arms  I'm still crying. Xander.. Oh no what happened to him he was on the floor bleeding the last I saw him which was like two days ago oh my god please tell me he's okay. The guy policeman says I should stay in a hospital so they can see if he may have left any other  damage and they can examine me further. I also have to tell the police that he has molested me before. This has been about the worst day ever. When we arrive at the hospital I'm exhausted. The doctor say they will run more tests tomorrow he did a lot of damage since I was thrown around and punched. I lay down and eventually drift off to sleep.