Chapter 4

We reach his house and I am astounded by the looks of it it is an old fashioned house that is dark red with black too.

(Xanders house); " So what do you think? " he asks." I absolutely love it. " I answered.
"Wh -what about your parents?" I stuttered
" I'm emancipated don't worry it's okay." He unlocks the door and we go in. His house is quite large for being someone that lives on his own. I go from room to room roaming the house figuring out where everything is. I get to what I see is his bedroom it has a chandelier hanging from the ceiling and a walk in closet the rest of the house is pretty big but why? Why would he need so much room? He lives alone. I seem to have lost him and I turn to find him watching me, I stare into his ocean blue eyes as he stares into my golden brown ones. "Enjoying yourself? "he asks.
"Yes I am. "
" You're probably starving I'll go make you something to eat and you can take a shower if you'd like." he says
" Okay thank you." He walks down the stairs and to the kitchen. I have some difficulty finding my way back to the bathroom, but I manage. I let the hot water ease my stress and I relaxed. I got out after the hot water had run out and realized that the only clothes I have are the ones I had been wearing. I head to Xanders room and put on one of his t shirts, he probably won't mind. I walk into the kitchen to find Xander at the dining room table with plates of food I don't ever really eat much.
Snapping me out of my thoughts Xander says "You look good in my t shirt."
I hesitate "Um...thanks." I sit down and we start to eat in silence.
Once we were finished I say " Thank you Xander for everything, but I'm really tired do you mind if I go to bed? " "No not at all I'll sleep in one of the other bedrooms."
" No don't let me take up your space you don't have to do that " I say
" Okay but do you mind if we sleep in the same room? Don't worry I won't try to make a move on you I've only known you for a day." I agree with his suggestion and we head upstairs and we go to bed.