Chapter 8

I remember Xander telling me he loved me before I fell asleep. How could he love me?  I don't even love me.  I'm fucked up.. Why? And the most scary part of all this is I think I'm falling for him and everything that falls gets broken. Xander sits up and says "Good morning beautiful."
" Morning Xander how'd you sleep? " "Fine thanks. " he answered. Xander gets up and walks to the kitchen, he always cooks for me he's done so much for me and I don't how I'm ever going to repay him he lets me live with him for fucks sake and he takes care of me. Xander never really talks about himself much sometimes he's either really quiet or really cheerful he may have depression which worries me because I care for him too. I start to get undressed when Xander comes into the room.. My legs bare he had seen what no one else has scars,  scars that cover my thighs. "Anna I -im sorry I should've knocked first. " he stutters.
"Don't be it's your house you can do as you please. " Xander eyes are filled with tears and he asks "Why why do you do that to yourself.? I hesitate
" I have felt so alone and I hate myself society has taught us to want to be perfect making us hate ourselves the want to be perfect has killed me, I think my legs are fat and I-it took the pain away from being lonely and the hate I feel towards myself. " Xander sets me down on his bed and kisses my scars.
" You're not alone anymore and as long as I'm here you never will be." Xander kisses me and it makes my heart flutter. "I love you Anna Sawyer will you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend? " 
"I love you Xander yes I will be your girlfriend. " Xander and I decide to go to the mall and coffee shoppe to celebrate. We were laughing and walking around the huge mall called hillside mall that neither of us have ever been to "Oh my god! we found hot topic." I scream excitedly. I stop cold when I hear Malachi's voice " Didn't I say I'd find you?