thirty one

Tiago marveled at the silence of the college

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Tiago marveled at the silence of the college. She had expected screaming college students packing their bags and shouts of terror when they saw the aliens entering the building. Instead, all of the doors were closed and all lights were off, even the hallway lights.

Lockdown was her best guess.

"All we need is a tumbleweed," Lance mumbled, closing the door behind the group. The debris from the Galran battleship had started falling, mostly in just specks of ash. Voltron had done a good job of breaking up the destruction.

"We should hide ourselves. Fast," Shiro noted from the front of the group, his shoulders tense and his eyes scanning every shadow. "Tiago, where is it?"

"Where's what?" Tiago asked, looking up at him with confusion. The girl was still a bit rattled, and her personal mission slipped her mind like the thought was lathered in butter.

"Your dorm, Tia," Hunk whispered.

"Oh, right," she breathed. "This way."

Despite Shiro's protests, claiming that if they got ambushed she needed to be in the middle of the group, Tiago took lead of the group of misfits. The college only had three hallways of dorms, further proving the claim that the community school didn't have many students learning on its premises.

Luckily, Tiago's dorm was only a hallway over. Even better, it was at the end of the hallway near a door, so that if the Paladins needed to get out fairly quick they could.

The whole way down her hall Tiago could hear Lance and Pidge exchanging whispers, and she tried her best to ignore it. Their words had been filled with hope, yet an unfamiliar eagerness that worried her.

The old Garrison students silenced themselves as Tiago slowed to a stop in front of her door, pulling a thin silver key from her jacket.

The girl didn't even notice her hands had been shaking the whole time until she went to slid the key into the lock, and missed completely. She ignored Shiro's worried glances, and steadied her hands vehemently.

Tiago wasn't completely sure what made her hands shake so bad. Maybe it was the fact that any suspicions she had about aliens actually being fake were just disproved. Heck, there were two aliens directly behind her. Or maybe it was the fact that the Paladins, her only friends, had accepted her so easily.

She realized she had been speaking with them for months, and shared personal things, but the way they swooped her into their arms made her happy beyond explanation.

Tiago's room was clean, the exact opposite of what she always predicted Lance's would be. As a college student, Tiago quickly learned that keeping her dorm clean would not only help her focus, but calm her.

𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒  ,     hunk garrett जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें