Swift x Sad! Reader: It's okay to cry...

------------------

A/N: This one might tearful one-shot...because I'm doing this one for anyone who is sad all the time, either their friends moved away, their beloved pet passed away, they say good-bye to their love ones or they've bullied all of their life. I had to say good-bye to my beloved grandfather who passed away on Wednesday April 26th. You might need tissues for this one. You might need tissues for this one. I request this one since my beloved grandfather passed away. I decided to use a song for this one. I hope you enjoy.

Words count: 1225

----------------

(No one's POV)

You were walking towards your apartment after you received some bad news from your parents that your grandfather passed away. Your boss Marcus at your work send you home because you asked for time-off from work. He gave you a week off. You were upset that you wanted to cry but you've waited until you got to your apartment. You walked into your apartment as you went to the kitchen as you grabbed a tub of your favorite flavor ice cream and a spoon and then you went to your room as you sat on your bed. You started to eat the ice cream. You were on the verge of tears that you couldn't keep them in. A single tear fell from your eye.

You texted Swift. 'Swift, can you come over? Please.' You pressed the 'send' button. You laid on your bed as you cry into your pillow. You put your hands on your pillow until you heard your phone buzzed. It was from Swift. The message read; 'Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay?' You text him back. 'I'm having a really bad day today. Swift, please?' You pressed the 'send' button.

Not even a second later he texted you back. The message read; 'I'll be right there.' You put your phone on the nightstand so you can charge your phone. A few minutes later...you were eating your ice cream until you heard a tap on the window. You signal Swift to go to the balcony door so you can let him in. Swift closed the doors to the balcony. You walked towards your bed as you sat down.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

"N-no. Not really."

You sat on your bed as Swift follow you to your bed as he sat next to you. "What's wrong, Y/N? You can tell me anything." Swift said. There were tears streaming down your face and your hands were folded on your lap. Swift wrapped his arm around you. "Today at work. I received some bad news from my parents that my grandfather passed away. So my boss send me home. So I have the week off from work." You said as you had tears streaming down your cheeks. Swift wiped the tears away with his thumb. "I wished that I could see him or talk to him on the phone one last time." You said as there were more tears streaming down your face. Swift kept rubbing your back. "He gave strength to keep doing what I love to do." You said as you tried wipe your tears away. (A/N: It can be anything like drawing, singing, dancing, writing stories, cooking/baking, photography, painting, playing sports, swimming and/or following your dreams!)

(Swift's POV)

It hurts me to see my baby girl crying so much. My princess, my angel, my baby was shaking so much from crying. I held her in my arms to try my best to calm her down as she kept sobbing as the tears kept streaming down her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck and she put her head on my chest. I stroke her hair while she was crying. I placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I wish that I could've been there to see him one last time!" Y/N cried. I rubbed her back as she kept sobbing. I kissed her while I was stroking her hair and her back. She put her head down on her pillow as she cried into her hands.

"Y/N, baby, look at me." I said as I put my hand on her chin. She look up at me with red, puffy eyes and tear stains on her cheeks. "Everything's going to be fine. Because I won't leave you. I promise." I said.

Y/N was still upset and her breathing was very shaking as she kept sobbing. I got up as I put her legs on her bed so she can be comfortable. So I cupped my hands on her cheeks as I began to kiss her. I laid down beside her on her bed while I began kissing her. Her hands were on my arms. I ran my hand up and down her side and to her thigh. I kissed her on her cheek.

(Y/N's POV)

"I'll never hurt you, Y/N. Do you trust me?" Swift said. I nodded. I looked at Swift with teary eyes as he leaned in, we kissed with so much love and passion. He cared about me so much as the kiss I started to get teary again as I remember everything about my grandfather all of the good times from the time when I was a baby. He laid down beside me after he pulled the throw blanket over us. "Princess, are you okay? What's wrong?" Swift asked. "I just miss him so much like crazy. I wish he was still here." You said. "Princess, look at me." Swift said. You look at him.

"Your grandfather will always be with you in your heart." Swift said as he pointed towards your heart. You had tears streaming down your face. "It's okay to cry." Swift said as he wiped my tears away. I placed my head on his chest along with my hand. "Swift?" I asked. "Yes, my princess." He said. "Can you stay with me? Please?" I asked. "Of course, baby. I'll stay with you." Swift said. We drifted off to sleep.

(Swift's POV)

I was lying on my back with one hand under my head. My princess was so upset earlier about her grandfather passing away. She finally calm down after I told her that I won't leave her alone.

She put her head on my chest with her right hand on my chest. I put my other arm around her. Her eyes were slightly open. "Swift..." I heard Y/N calling me. I open my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I love you." Y/N said to me. "I love you too." I said to her. I looked down and I saw a smile on her face. I told her it's okay to cry. I won't leave her alone.

(Y/N's POV)

Like I said before...he does care about me. He'll never leave me alone.

------------------

A/N: I had to delete this one and restart by an accident. I did some changes. I was so depressed and upset when my grandfather on my dad's side passed away. He gave me strength to do what I loved the most which are swimming, drawing, painting and writing. He'll always watch over his family, his grandchildren and his great-grandchildren. Besides I hope my readers would have tissues and enjoy. I don't own the song; 'I'll see you again' it belongs to Westlife.