Swift x Kidnapped! Reader! I'll rescue you (Lemon)

------------------

A/N: This is one-shot is about the reader is dating Swift until she got kidnapped from the Shredder?! She ends getting hurt because Shredder tortured her by telling him to where Swift and his brothers are but she refused to tell them?! Will Swift rescue her before it's too late? Read and find out!? There is drama and Lemon scene at the end! Enjoy!

Words count: 2962

----------------

L/N=Last name

F/b=Favorite Brand (Can be any brand of bras that you can think of. E.g. Victoria's Secret)

(No one's POV)

You and Swift have been dating for five months, six weeks, ten days and two years to this day. You decided to give him a call because you were on your way to visit him. You are also friends with Swift's brothers. You were extremely happy to go and see Swift. You waited for him to answer because the rings kept ringing.

"Hello."

"Hey, is this Swift?" You asked.

"Nope. This is Rebel."

"Hey, Rebel. Is Swift there?" You said.

"Yeah, just a second. Swift! Y/N is on the phone for you."

"Coming. Hey, babe."

"Hey, baby. How are you?" You said.

"I'm fine. How are you, babe?"

"I'm good. I can't wait to see you, baby." You said.

"Can't wait to see you too, babe. I have to go to eat my lunch and finish cleaning my room."

"Hee-hee. Have fun and I'll see you soon. Love you." You said.

"Love you, too. Bye."

"Bye-bye." You said as you touch the 'end' button and put your phone in the pocket of your hoodie. You kept walking towards Swift's place until you came across several foot soldiers who were surrounding. "Oh no! Foot soldiers!" You said. One of the foot soldiers came up behind you as he put tape across your mouth to stop you from screaming for help. The other foot soldier tied a black bandana around your eyes so you won't see where you're going. They tied the rope around your wrists and ankles. They drove to the warehouse.

(Time Skip/Your POV)

I don't know where am I? Or how I got here? They took the tape off my mouth so I can breathe, talk, whimper and lick my lips whenever they get dried. I hear voices but they don't sound like Swift or the others. Who are they? Why am I here and not with Swift? One of the voices sound like a low, deep manly voice and the other sound like a female. I can't move my arms and I can't see anything or anyone.

"Remove the blindfold." The low, deep manly voice said. The blindfold was removed from my eyes. My arms were chain up to the wall. "Welcome, Y/N L/N." The low, deep manly voice said. I stared at his boots and into his eyes. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm the Shredder." The Shredder said. "Where am I? And why can't I move my arms?" I asked. "I have question for you. Now where are those Street punks?" The Shredder said. "Street Punks? I don't know what you're talking about." I said. Then all of suddenly the Shredder had his foot soldiers punched me in my stomach, my left side of my ribcages, my cheek and my lip. "Now tell me, where are the street punks?" The Shredder asked. "I told you that I don't know?!" I shouted trying not to show any fear or pain. "Then hang there until you give me the answer." He said as he cupped my face roughly by squeezing my cheek and jawline.