Mikey (2012) x Insecure! Reader: You're beautiful...

-------------------

A/N: This is about the reader feels like she is insecure about herself. Mikey tells the reader (that's you) something sweet about you.

Words count: 397

-------------------

(No one's POV)

You were in the lair with your best friends---the turtles. You were looking at yourself in the mirror. You kept shaking your head. You felt insecure about yourself. Your h/c hair is different than everyone in your class. "I'm fat, ugly and have a burnt mark on my hand. That burnt mark is from my childhood. My face is all messed up." You said as you collapsed to your knees while putting your hands to face. The orange masked freckle turtle walked into his room when he overhead what you said. He came up to you as he kneeled down beside.

"Y/N, are you okay?"

You removed your hands from your face as you perked your head up and looked towards your crush the orange masked freckle turtle. "M...Mikey? How long you been standing there? How much did you hear?" You asked.

"Everything. Baby girl, you are not fat, ugly and don't have a messed up face. Even though you have that scar on your hand. You are more beautiful no matter what." Mikey said. "My e/c eyes, my h/c hair and my skin tone is different than everyone else. How am I beautiful?" You said.

"Baby girl, princess, you have the most beautiful e/c, h/c and your skin tone than anyone." Mikey said. You couldn't say anything except break down and cry in Mikey's arms. "Just remember, Y/N, baby girl, you're beautiful. No matter what anybody says. And besides I love the way you are. I love you than pizza." Mikey said as he rubbed your back until you calm down.

"Mikey?" You asked. "Yeah?" Mikey asked. "I love you too, Mikey. And thank you for cheering me up." You said as you gave Mikey a hug. "Anytime, princess. Anytime." Mikey said. You had a smile on your face.

--------------

A/N: This is for anybody that feels insecure about themselves. I TRIED MY BEST, GUYS. ALSO, let me know how well I did. But I needed this to have a happy ending so I didn't have readers wanting to kill me for breaking their hearts ha-ha. I also had the song for this one...and I chose Beautiful by Glee Version. I don't own the song.