Leo (2012) x Suicidal! Reader! Save me...

--------------

A/N: This is not supposed to be romanticizing being suicidal, but if turns out that way I apologize and I will make a large attempt to fix it. Also, this will contain details of blood/self-harm/etc. So read at your own risk! This is a warning! << It could be (potentially triggering, so please read it your own risk. Please. Be careful. Don't get mad about it later, please, I warned you... Anyways, Enjoy!!

Words count: 1237

----------------

(No one's POV)

You and Leo have been dating for quite a while...months to be exact. He's really sweet to you and cares about you. You've been become very distance from your friends-the turtles especially Leo. You wore long sleeve hoodies to something from them. You have been cutting yourself. You had a rough day at school. The bullies were picking on you. You were supposed to hang out with Leo and his brothers in the lair but you couldn't go because you were too upset. So you decided to lock yourself in your bedroom.

(Time skip-in the lair/Leo's POV)

I was pacing in the living room while calling for Y/N...but she's not picking up. "Hey, Fearless. Would ya stop pacing so much? You going to wear a hole into the floor." The red-masked turtle said. "She's not picking up. I'm worried about her." I said. "We're all worried about her, Leo." The red masked turtle said. "I have an idea! Why don't we go to her apartment to see if she's home." The orange masked, freckle, youngest turtle said. "That's good idea, Mikey." The purple masked turtle said. "I'm so smart." The orange masked, freckle, youngest turtle known as Mikey said. "Let's go, guys." I said. My brothers and I went to Y/N's apartment to see if she's home. So we raced out of the lair.

(Time skip/on the surface/Leo's (still) POV)

We're jumping from rooftops to rooftops to Y/N's apartment. I just hope she's okay. So we running and jumping from one rooftop to another...or some cases Mikey is skateboarding on the rooftops. Please be okay, Y/N. We're almost there. I thought to myself.

(Time skip-in your bedroom/at your apartment/Your POV)

I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I took my hoodie off and took the blade to my wrist as I watch the blood running down my arm. "L-Leo, save me..." I said as there were tears streaming down my cheek and there were some tears on the floor. (A/N: image you have hardwood floor.) I heard four sets of feet hitting my bedroom floor. "Y/N?" A familiar voice asked. It was Leo and his eyes went widen when he saw me bleeding. I looked up at the four turtle brothers.

"L-Leo, s-save me..." I said as I choked on my words and then I collapsed. He pick me up in bridal style. "Let's get her back to the lair." Leo said. Leo carried me back to the lair with his brothers following behind him.

(Time skip-in the lair/in Donnie's Lab/Donnie's POV)

We got back to the lair as I told Leo put Y/N down on the table so I can fix her up by bandaging her up. I work very hard. My brothers were in sitting in the living room or in the dojo. Raph and Mikey were in the living room either watching TV or playing video games or reading their comic books. Leo was in the dojo meditating. I bandaged from her wrists past her elbows. I managed to clean the leftover blood on the table and the floor. I put a blanket on her so she won't be cold. I left my lab to get something to eat or drink. When I got out of my lab. I saw Mikey reading a comic book while Raph was punching the dummy endlessly. I walk to the dojo as I saw Leo.

"Hey, Leo. You can go visit her if you want." I said. "I will, Donnie. Thanks." Leo said with his eyes closed. I walk back to the living room. "Hey Donnie, how's Y/N? Any progress?" Raph asked.

"Nothing yet. Hopefully, Leo will reach her." I said. "I hope she'll wake up soon." Mikey said. "I know, Mikey." I said as I went to the kitchen. Leo walked to my lab to try to reach her.

(Time skip-in the lab/the next morning/Your POV)

Leo walked over to me as he placed a kiss on my forehead and then he sat on the stool as he held my hand as he watched over me. "Y/N, please wake up. You have to fight it. Please, come back to us. Who is going to play video games with Mikey? Who is going to read comic books with Raph? Who's Donnie going to help with spar? Who is going to watch Space Heroes and S.R.M.F.F. with me? Please, Y/N. I love you, Y/N. I love you more than anything in the world. Please come back to me. When you cut yourself...I thought I was going to lose you. You're like a sister to Raph, Donnie and Mikey. You're great to have around in the lair. You are the greatest friend that I could ever ask for. Because I love you, Y/N. You're just as stubborn as I am but you don't have a really hot-temper like Raph. I cared about you. Please, come back to us, to me." Leo said as there were tears stinging his eyes. Leo tried to get up until he felt my grip.

"L-Leo." I said. "Y/N. You're okay." Leo said as he sat back on the stool. "Yeah, thanks to Donnie and...You, Leo." I said. "Me?" Leo asked. "Because of your words to bring me back. Thank you for saving me." I said. "Oh, Y/N. I'm sorry." Leo said. I put my finger to his lips. "Don't be sorry, Leo. I love you, too." I said. Leo placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Y/N." Leo said as we both kissed. My stomach started to growled. I sweat-dropped as I giggled.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." Leo said. "Okay." I said. He help me off the table by holding my hand. We walked out into the living room. Mikey was the first to see me. "Dudette! You're awake." Mikey said as he gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around Mikey. "I miss you, Dudette." Mikey said. "I miss you too, Mikey." I said. "Hey, Y/N." Raph said. "Hey, Y/N." Donnie said. "Hey, guys." I said. Leo gave a big bowl of popcorn.

We got to watch S.R.M.F.F. and ate popcorn. I'm really glad to great and terrific friends like these guys especially Leo. Leo put his arm around my waist. I put my head on his shoulder as I had my leg cross over my other leg. Leo placed a kiss on the top of my head. I closed my eyes after I place my head on his shoulder.

(A/N: Here's my other one-shot. I said it before and I'll say it again...I know that being suicidal doesn't exactly go like this. But I needed this to have a happy ending so I didn't have readers wanting to kill me for breaking their hearts ha-ha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this one. Let me know how well I did. By the way...I add the song; 'Savin' me' by Nickelback. The song belongs to Nickelback.)