Underwater Rescue! Leo (2012) x Dying! Reader! Please come back...

----------------

A/N: This one-shot is about the reader (that's you) getting shoved into the water by Rahzar. Leo is on his way to save you before it's too late!!! Enjoy!

Words count: 1325

----------------

(No one's POV)

It was after school and you were on your way to the lair to visit your friends and your crush...Leonardo. You texted Leo by saying; 'Hey, I'm on my way. I'll be there shortly.' And then you pressed send button. You put your T-Phone back in your pocket. You came across an alleyway when you heard a low growl. You looked around for that low growling. Your e/c eyes went widen when you looked towards the alleyway. And that's when you saw yellow eyes. You gasped. "Rahzar." You said as you back up away from him. "Tell me where the turtles are." Rahzar said. "I'm not telling you anything, Rahzar." You said as you tried to defend yourself.

Rahzar came out of the alleyway. You kept backing away from him. "Tell me where the turtles are." Rahzar said. "I told you before. I'm not telling you anything!?" You yelled. Rahzar growled as he tried to take a swung at you but you did a dodge roll to get away. You ran off far away from Rahzar. You kept running trying to avoid the traffic and oncoming cars that are passing by.

Your legs were burning with pain from running so much. You got to the pier where the shipping boxes are. You found a really big space to hide in. You were out of breath and your legs were sore also so you sat down on the cement with your back against the shipping boxes. I must call Leo. You thought to yourself. You grabbed your T-Phone and dialed for Leo.

"Please. Please, pick up." You said.

"Hello?" *It was Leo's voice.*

You sighed when you heard his voice. "Leo! I'm so glad." You said.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Rahzar...he's chasing me. I'm scared! Please help me." You said by whispering on the T-phone.

"Y/N, why are you whispering? Where are you?"

"I'm at the pier where the shipping boxes are." You said as you held back your tears.

"Stay there. We're on our way."

You heard that low growl again. You looked towards the right and up towards the sky. You heard a very loud screeching sound and that's when you looked towards your left side. You screamed when you saw Rahzar again. "Rahzar!?" You yelled. Rahzar grabbed your wrist and used his other claw to grab the T-phone right out of your hand. Both of you heard Leo's voice on the other end. 

I'm so, so, so, so sorry, Leo. Please forgive me. You thought to yourself. "T-Phone, self-destruct!" You yelled. The T-Phone ever become useless for Rahzar. "This thing is useless." Rahzar said as he tossed the T-phone away. "Let me go!" You shouted as you tried to get out of his grip. You had tears streaming down your face. You whimpered very softly. Nearby there were four ninjas running from one rooftop to the other just trying to get the pier where you and Rahzar are.

(Time Skip-at the pier/Leo's POV)

"Let go of me, Rahzar!" Y/N yelled as she was struggling to get out of his grasp. "Y/N!" Both of them heard voices. Rahzar and Y/N looked towards where the voices are coming from. "Rahzar, let her go." I said as I got my katanas in my hands. My brothers got their weapons out as well.

"Leo!" She called out to me. "Why should I, turtle?" Rahzar asked. Y/N tried to get out of his grasp but he's got a tight grip on her wrist. "I said, let her go." I said. "Foot bots, get them." Rahzar said as he called for the foot bots. My brothers and I fought against the Foot bots. One by one the foot bots were destroyed. "Turtles, if you want her and go save her then." Rahzar said. 

He pushed Y/N into the water. "Y/N!?" I yelled. She screamed as she fell into the water. "Raph, Donnie, Mikey, you take care of Rahzar. I'll save Y/N." I said. "Got it." My brothers said at the same time. I ran to the edge as I jumped into the water to save her. My brothers were fighting against Rahzar. "I'll be back, turtles." Rahzar said as he ran away. "Guys, a little help!" I shouted. Donnie, Raph and Mikey helped me to bring Y/N onto the docks. I hopped out of the water. I kneeled next to Y/N as I tilt her head up and open her mouth.

I put pressure on her chest while my shell was facing my brothers. "1...2...3...4...5..." I said as I put pressure on her chest and did CPR. My brothers were watching. "1...2...3...4...5...6..." I said as I put pressure on her chest and blow into her mouth. There was no responded coming from Y/N. 

"1...2...3...4...5..." I said as I put more pressure on her chest and blow into her mouth. Her eyes were still closed. "Please, Y/N. Please come back to me. Please, come back to your friends." I said as I kept putting pressure on her chest. Her eyes were still closed. "Please, Y/N. Please, come back to me." I said.

I put more pressure on her chest and blow into her mouth. A few minutes later...she started to cough up water as she turn onto her left side while resting on her elbow an her hand by her stomach. She open her eyes as she glanced in the corner of her eye as she saw me. "L-Leo." Y/N said. "Y/N. You're okay." I said. We both exchanged hugs. My brothers went ahead to go back to the lair. "Let's get you back to the lair." I said. "Okay." Y/N said. I lift her up in bridal style as she wrapped her arms around my neck. My brothers were already ahead of us. She kept looking up at me and then looking away.

(Time skip-in the lair/Your POV)

I was in the spare guest bedroom changing into dry, clean clothes after Donnie bandage my injured wrist from Rahzar's grip. I walked out as I walked to the living room as I sat on the couch with my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around my legs. I buried my face into my legs.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I look up from my lap. "L-Leo?" I asked. "Are you okay?" Leo asked. "No." I said as I look away from Leo. "What's wrong?" Leo asked as he kneeled down next to me. "I told my T-phone to self-destruct when you were on the other line." I said. 

"It's okay, Y/N. I'm glad that you're okay." Leo said as he sat next to me and stroking my back. "I was so scared that you won't come and rescue me." I said. "Y/N, I have something to say." Leo said. "What is it, Leo?" I asked. "While I was giving you CPR. I was praying for you to come back." Leo said.

"Really?" I asked. "Yeah. So Y/N, would you be my girlfriend?" Leo said. "I thought you'll never ask me. Of course, I'll be your girlfriend." I said. We both gave each other hugs and a kiss. "Y/N, just remember that no matter what...I care about you." Leo said. Leo does care about me.

(A/N: Sorry if this one-shot is long. I wanted it to be special! I hope my readers knows how to swim and not afraid of the water! )