Naughty! Scientist Donnie (2k12) x Nurse Patricia (OC)!

yamixpatriciaxyugi loves my one-shot that I did of Swift x Kidnapped! Reader! She just asked me if I could do one for her! Anytime that you want me to do another one for you. Let me know. By the way I don't own Patricia. So anyways enjoy!

------------------

A/N: This one-shot is about Donnie with Patricia. Donnie is the naughty scientist while Patricia is the nurse. This time is 2012 version of Donnie. There is lemon in this one! Enjoy!

Words count: 1949

----------------

(Patricia's POV)

My alarm clock and it was 6:10am. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. A few hours later...I got out of shower and got dressed. I put my hair by braided it and then I put it into a high ponytail. I wore my nurse outfit, white/pink knee-hi socks and my white shoes with thick strap. I grabbed my purse and my keys and out of my condo. I went to my car as I drove off to work. I work with the purple mask wearing turtle named Donatello but he prefers to be called Donnie who is a scientist.

I had a crush on him for a long time since I started working with him. His smile can brighten my day at any time. I grabbed breakfast at Starbucks on my way to work.

(Time skip/at the lab/Donnie's POV)

I was working at the desk waiting for Patricia to show up. She had the most beautiful brown hair and brown eyes that looks like black when they're not in the light. A few minutes later...Patricia walked into the lab. "Hey, Donnie." She said. "Hey Patricia." I said. "I brought you something to eat and coffee." She said. "Thanks, Patricia." I said without looking up from the microscope. She went to her desk as she went over the charts. I wrote all of my notes and theories down on bunch of pieces of papers. Patricia was so beautiful and the most amazing woman who wasn't afraid of me when we first met. I kept looking over my shoulder at Patricia and she was working extremely hard at math problems on the white board and then back at my work. A few hours later...it was lunchtime. "Hey, Patricia." I said. "Yes, Doctor?" She asked. "Go and get yourself something to eat." I said. "Yes, Doctor. I'll be right back." Patricia said as she left the lab to grab a bite to eat. She came with lunch for both of us. "Here you go, Donnie." She said with a smile on her face. I ate my lunch while working. She was eating her lunch while working as well. A few hours later...I decided on something. So, I called Patricia. "Hey, Patricia. Come here for a sec." I called her over. "Okay." Patricia said. She got up from her desk as she put her clipboard down.

She walks over to my desk. "What's wrong, Donnie?" She asked. "Check this out." I said. She look into the microscope and saw what I was looking at which is the mutagen. I put my hand on her back. "Wow, that's amazing." She said. "Hey, Patricia. I want to do something else." I said.

"And what's that?" Patricia asked. "I love you more than anything." I said. Patricia was speechless when she hear those words. "What did you say?" Patricia asked. "I love you." I said. I made her sit down on the stool as I began massaging her shoulders. She moaned as she closed her eyes. "Oh, Donnie, that feels so much better." She said. I kept massaging her shoulders as I kept moving my hands up and down her shoulders to her chest. "Oh, Donnie~! That feels so good." Patricia said.

I took her to the table that is in the middle of the room. "Hop up onto the table." I said. She hopped onto the table. Before she could say anything I gave her a kiss as our tongues were wrestling with each other. She was moaning while we were kissing. Once we broke away from the kiss as there was a string of drool from our mouths. "I love you, Patricia." I said.