Naughty scientist! Donnie (2012) x Nurse Patricia (OC)! Part 2

Here it is~! yamixPatriciaxyugi asked me to do a part 2 of this the previous one-shot~! I hope you like it~!

------------------

A/N: This one-shot is about Donnie with Patricia. Donnie is the naughty scientist while Patricia is the nurse. This time is 2012 version of Donnie. This is part 2 of my first one-shot with Donnie and Patricia! There is lemon in this one! Enjoy~!

Words count: 2017

------------------

(No one's POV)

Patricia was walking towards the farthest manhole from her apartment. Patricia looked around to see if anyone is following her. Patricia is going to see my boyfriend Donnie who is a purple-mask-wearing, green fighting, mutant turtle. He has the cutest gap smile. She told her parents that Patricia going to a friend's house to study and they said it was okay. So, she lift the manhole cover as she slide it to the side and then she climbed down the ladder. She closed the manhole cover so no one come in or fall in with one hand while holding onto the ladder. She kept climbing down the ladder and she kept walking towards the lair. She fixed her skirt and fixing her ponytail. I'm so excited to see Donnie. I can't wait! I love Donnie. Patricia thought to herself.

(Time skip/In the lair/Patricia's POV)

I walked into the lair and it was quiet. I walk towards the lab and saw Donnie working on mutagen. "Hey, Donnie?" I asked. "Patricia, what's wrong?" Donnie asked. "Where are Master Splinter, Leo, Raph and Mikey?" I asked. "Master Splinter's out with April and Casey to train them. Leo, Raph and Mikey are out for the patrol. Apparently Purple Dragons gang are going to the store to store stealing TVs, computers, Laptops, cellphones, Blu-ray players, DVD players and bunch of other electronics. So, I told them to go and stop them." Donnie said. "You didn't go with them?" I asked. "No, I want to stay here and wait for you, princess." Donnie said. "Oh, Donnie. You're so sweet." I said. I ran to him as I gave him a hug. He gave me a hug as well. "I have to get back to work on mutagen." Donnie said. "Can I help?" I asked.

"Sure, you can, by looking over the blueprints and notes for me." Donnie said. "Okay, Donnie." I said as I looked over the notes and blueprints. I kept myself busy by reading the notes and blueprints. I look over my shoulder as I saw Donnie working on the mutagen. He loves me for me. I love his gap-tooth smile. I thought to myself. I kept working on the notes and the blueprints.

(Donnie's POV)

I look towards Patricia who was working on the blueprints and reading over the notes while I was working on the mutagen. I tried to create the mutagen but it froze and blow up. I slammed my hands on my desk. It startled Patricia as she dropped the notes. "Donnie, what's wrong?" Patricia asked. "I can't get the mutagen right." I said. "Donnie, just relax. You'll create the mutagen because I have faith in you." Patricia said. She's right. She has faith in me. I'll create the right mutagen. The one that won't freeze and blow up. I thought to myself. Patricia went back to pick up the notes that fell out of her hands. I kept looking at Patricia as she kept working. She has the most beautiful brown hair, brown eyes that are black when they're not in the light, soft skin, her lips are smooth and her gentle touch. I'll do anything to protect her from all of the bad guys. I will always love her no matter what. She's so beautiful, smart, pretty, wonderful, amazing girl that I ever met. She doesn't mind if I'm mutant turtle. I thought to myself.

A few hours later...I was getting sore. Patricia noticed me that I was moving my arm in small circular movement. She came up to me as she massaged my shoulders. She was so gentle when she was massaging my sore, tired shoulders. "Do you want to go lie down on your bed in your bedroom? With me?" She asked me. "Sure, Patricia. Let's go." I said. She held my hand as she glided me to my bedroom that is upstairs. I twirl her around. Once we stood in front of my door.