Family Issues!? Caesar x OC! Essence: Please don't smoke anymore! (Lemon)

-------------------

A/N: This is when Essence has family issues...and she started smoking! Caesar tells her to stop smoking!? Because smoking kills.

Words Count:  1226

-------------------

(No one's POV)

Caesar noticed Essence was acting differently lately...about a week ago. It started about a week ago when her attitude changes. But what was going on with her? She never acting that way before. Caesar thought to himself.

(Flashback-a week ago)

It was in the afternoon. Essence had to leave her place because her parents were arguing non-stop with her. Essence went to the park after listening to her family issues to meet up with Caesar.

She wore a black capris that sits a few inches above her knees, black short sleeve t-shirt with white stripes on it, dark green bubble vest and black/white laced wedge sneakers with zippers on the side. Her hair was done up in the high ponytail. Her attitude was changing very slowly.

"Hey, Essence. How are you?" Caesar said. "I'm fine." Essence said. Caesar was shocked to hear what Essence said. "What's wrong, Essence? Are you okay?" Caesar asked.

"I'm fine. Can we just hang out? I don't want to go back my place." Essence said. "Okay." Caesar said. So Caesar and Essence were walking along the trail. Caesar was really concern about Essence. A few hours later...the sun was setting. "I can take you back to your place, Essence." Caesar said. Essence didn't say anything. "Come on, Essence." Caesar said. "Okay." Essence said. That's when Caesar noticed the sudden change in Essence. She became distance from me and her attitude changed. Caesar thought to himself.

(Back to reality at Essence's place/Essence's POV)

I was coming back after school from the store. I bought milk, bread and some cigarettes. I walked into my apartment. I put the milk in the fridge and the bread on the counter. My mom came up to me. "I saw your report card and your grades are slipping." My mom said. "So? What if my grades are slipping? I didn't care about history." I said. My dad came up to us.

"Watch your tone, young lady. One of these days I want you to take over the family business." My dad said. "I don't want to take over the family business. I want to be an art teacher." I said. "Dear, get your coat. Now we're late for my office dinner party. I don't wanna hear another word about it!" My dad said.

"You won't. I'm never talking to you again!" I yelled as I storm off to my room with my backpack and bag. I heard the door closed. I went to the bag and pulled out the box of cigarettes. Caesar just texted me earlier that he is stopping by. I walk towards the balcony. I light the cigarette as I puff it and blow the smoke towards the sky. "Essence, what the hell are you doing?" Caesar asked as he walked into my room and closed the door. "I'm having a bad day. So leave me alone." I said. Caesar took the cigarette out of my hand and he put it out. He pulled me into my room as he closed the doors. "What are you doing, Caesar?" I asked very angrily.

"Essence, please smoking will kill you. And I don't want that happen to you. Please, Essence." Caesar said. "I don't care what happens to me!" I yelled. "Well I do." Caesar said. Just when I was about to light another cigarette...Caesar used his tail to knock it out of my hands. He took me by my wrists and pushed me onto my bed. "I love you, Essence." Caesar said. I couldn't say anything else. Caesar gave me a kiss while holding onto my wrists. My eyes were widen when he kissed me and then I closed my eyes as we continue kissing. He let go of my wrists. I broke the kiss by taking my shirt off, as he did the same. Kissing once more, my hands go on his chest gliding against his abs making him grunt. I took off my bottoms and undid his belt telling him to take them off.

And he did...

Caesar laid on his back as I took his semi-hard cock and licked the tip earning a pleasant groan from Caesar before putting the whole thing in my mouth and starting to bob my head up and down on the now very harden member as much of him in my mouth as I can wrapping my hand around what I can't.

He groans as his tail wrap around my neck and slowly licks his way from the middle of my inner thighs up to the warm, wet area between them. Without warning, he shoves his tongue between my lips and into my folds, attacking my clit. I moan loudly around his length. Caesar was a moaning mess that was on the verge of cumming. I pulled the hard member out of my mouth with a 'POP' and Caesar opened one eye as he gave me a playful glare saying, "Princess, you are pretty sneaky...what are you doing?" Caesar's eyes both shot open when he noticed my straddling him with his member underneath my entrance which I lowered myself onto the hard member and tears started to build in my eyes. "Shh, baby. It's okay. It'll feel better soon." Caesar said as he was rubbing my thighs and once he was all the way in.

Caesar flipped me over so he's on top of me. So he started thrusted very slow at first then started to go faster and harder. Hitting my G-spot I moaned in ecstasy. He kissed me once more while he kept hitting that spot. He held my hand the whole time. I cum on his member, soon after a couple of more thrusts he comes out of me and cum on my stomach with a moan. He got up as he grabbed a towel to clean up the mess. After he clean up the mess...he put the towel the towel in the hamper. He laid down beside me after he pulled the throw blanket over us.

(Caesar's POV)

I told her earlier about smoking is bad for her health so I grabbed her by her wrists and pushed her to her bed. We began kissing. I was upset and I was verge on the tears. "Princess?" I asked.

"Yes?" Essence asked. "Just promise me that you won't smoke anymore. It's because I care about you. Please, Essence. Promise me." I said. Essence didn't say anything else. I started to get teary. "I love you, Essence. Smoking will kill you. Please don't smoke anymore." I said as there were tears streaming down my cheeks. "Caesar, I promise you that I won't smoke anymore." Essence said as she wiped my tears. "That's my girl." I said.

(Essence's POV)

He does care about me. So I made a promise to him that I won't smoke anymore and I won't break that promise.

-----------

A/N: SORRY IF IT SUCKS... I TRIED MY BEST, GUYS. ALSO, let me know how well I did. I've seen the ads about how smoking does to people. But I needed this to have a happy ending so I didn't have readers wanting to kill me for breaking their hearts ha-ha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I will try to update sooner next time, but this is long for a reason.