Bullied! Caesar x OC Essence! I won't leave you alone... (Lemon)

------------------

A/N: This one is requested by Hamato_Records; 'Can you do one with Caesar x my OC Essence?' This one is about whoever was a victim to bullying all of their lives. This might have lemon. I'm using the best song ever for this one. I hope you enjoy!

Words count: 1346

----------------

(Essence' POV)

I was walking back to my apartment after the day I just had. I've been bullied all day long. Some of the people in my school were making fun of me mostly the girls and one guy. Making fun of my hair. How I'm different than everyone else. Calling me names...mostly mean names. I held my tears back until I got back to my apartment. I was mostly upset. I finally unlocked the door to my building and walked to my apartment. I lowered my head as I got into my apartment.

I dropped my keys in the bowl after I hung my coat up. I went to the kitchen as I grabbed a tub of ice cream from the freezer and grab a spoon from the drawer. I went to my bedroom with the tub of ice cream and spoon. I can still those mean words echoing in my head. Over and over and over and over again...

Stupid...

Useless...

Loser...

Freak...

Nobody deserve you...

And bunch of the other mean names. I put my ice cream down on my desk. I thought of someone that I need to talk to and that is Caesar. So I texted him to come over. He replied back to me and said; 'I'll be right over.' I want to cry. I sat on the floor by my bed with my knees to my chest as I rest my head on my arms until I heard my balcony doors open. I look up as I saw Caesar closed the doors to the balcony behind him as he watched me walked towards my bed with the look on my face that I were on the verge of tears.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"No."

I sat on my bed as Caesar follow me to my bed as he sat next to me. "What's wrong, Essence? You can tell me anything." Caesar said. There were tears streaming down my face and my hands were folded on my lap. Caesar wrapped his arm around me. "Today at school. Some of the kids in my class were making fun of me. By calling me names." I said as I had tears streaming down my cheeks. Caesar wiped the tears away with his thumb. "I came home because they were so mean to me." I said as there were more tears streaming down my face. Caesar kept rubbing my back. "I wouldn't worry about them, babe." Caesar said.

(Caesar's POV)

It hurts me to see her cry so much. She was shaking so much from crying. I held her in my arms to try my best to calm her down. She wrapped her arms around my waist and she put her head on my chest. She put her head down on her pillow as she cried into her hands. I stroke her hair while she was crying. "One guy told me that nobody deserve me!" Essence cried. I rubbed her back as she kept sobbing.

"Essence, baby, look at me." I said as I put my hand on her chin. She look up at me with red, puffy eyes and tear stains on her cheeks. "Everything's going to be fine. Because I won't leave you. I promise." I said. Essence was still upset and her breathing was very shaking as she kept sobbing. I got up as I put her legs on her bed so she can be comfortable.

So I cupped my hands on her cheeks as I began to kiss her. I laid down beside her on her bed while I began kissing her. Her hands were on my arms. I ran my hand up and down her side and to her thigh. I kissed her on her cheek.

(Essence's POV)

"I'll never hurt you, Essence. Do you trust me?" Caesar said. I nodded. I looked at Caesar with teary eyes as he leaned in, we kissed with so much love and passion. He cared about me so much as the kiss turned into a make out session, Caesar roamed his hands up and down my body and under my shirt. I moaned when he did this. I moaned when he did this, I felt him rise my shirt up telling me he wanted it off. 

I broke the kiss by taking my shirt off, as he did the same. Kissing once more, my hands go on his chest gliding against his abs making him grunt. I took off my bottoms and undid his belt telling him to take them off.

And he did...

(A/N: me the whole time writing from T_T to this O////////O), my body began to get warmer, I felt his hand go to my heat while the other was on my breast, he broke the kiss. "Wet now..." He smirked, I blushed even more. "Cute." He said then attacked my neck trying to find my sweet spot which was found easily, I gasped once he found it. I felt him smirk on my neck. I whimpered when he continued to stroke my heat, and eventually fingered me.

I was a total moaning mess, my hands on his rock hard chest moved to his neck, once he stopped fingering me I whimper a little bit he looked up at me asking if okay to keep going. I nodded wanting more of him. He smirked as he positioned himself at my heat, he went inside until he came soon my hilt.

Once there he whispered "It's going to hurt but I'll be gentle." He came out of me before slamming back in, I whimper in pain, he stopped waiting to me to give the 'okay'. He thrusted very slow at first then started to go faster and harder. Hitting my G-spot I moaned in ecstasy. He kissed me once more while he kept hitting that spot. I cum on his member, soon after a couple of more thrusts he comes out of me and cum on my stomach with a moan. He got up as he grabbed a towel to clean up the mess. After he clean up the mess...he put the towel the towel in the hamper. He laid down beside me after he pulled the throw blanket over us.

"Babe, I won't make you cry. If you fall...I'll be there to catch. If you're scared...I'll hold you tight. Don't worry about them and don't even listen to them. Just ignore them." Caesar said.

(Caesar's POV)

I was lying on my back with one hand under my head. My princess was so upset earlier about her classmates bullied her. She finally calm down after I told her that I won't leave her alone. She put her head on my chest with her right hand on my chest. I put my other arm around her. Her eyes were slightly open. 

"Caesar..." I heard Essence calling me. I open my eyes. "Yeah?" I asked her. "I love you." Essence said to me. "I love you too, baby girl." I said to her. I looked down and I saw a smile on her face.

I told her I won't leave her alone. I told her don't worry about them and don't even listen to them. Just ignore them.

(Essence's POV)

Like I said...he does cares about me.

------------------

A/N: I was a victim to bullying all of my life from my 5th grade to my high school senior year and I pretty sure all of my readers out there have been bullied all of their lives too. So I finally did lemon scene. I don't own the song; 'The fighter' it belongs to Keith Urban ft. Carrie Underwood...because I heard it on the radio and I thought the song was perfect. Let me know how well I did.