Turtles (2012) x Abused! Reader! You mean everything to us...

----------------

A/N: Here's another one-shot of Turtles (2012) x reader! This time is about the reader (that's you) getting abused from your father! Mikey and his brothers raced to save you before it's too late. Mikey always had a crush on the reader (that's you). Enjoy!

Words count: 1289

----------------

H/C=Hair color (E.g. Black, Brown, Auburn, Burnette, blonde, light brown, dirty or sandy blonde and many more)

H/L=Highlights

F/C=Favorite color (Pink, Red, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Blue and many more)

F/N/B=Favorite Name brand (e.g. Roots, North Face Berkley, Rebook, Leather, Roxy, favorite Disney characters, favorite Star Wars and many more)

N/N=Nickname

-------------------

(No one's POV)

You were late coming home because you hang out with your friends...the turtles. You walked into your apartment. Your father was waiting for you and he has been drinking. "Where have you been?" Your father asked. "Out...with my friends." You said. Your father has been abusive since your mother passed away. He took you to your bedroom. Your father has hit you a couple of times and also gave you the most mean and hurtful name-calling.

"Useless."

"Stupid."

"I can't believe that you're my daughter!"

"Complete waste of space!"

"Worthless!"

"You're nothing but a spoiled brat!"

He kept hitting and kicking you over and over. "Please, stop it. Stop it!" You cried. Your father left you in your bedroom. You had bruises and cuts all over your arms, legs, face and your body.

There was some blood on your arms, left cheek and your lip. You also have a broken wrist from landing on it. (A/N: Just image that your bedroom has hard wood floors) You saw your backpack on the floor next to your desk.

You crawled towards your backpack. You climbed out of the window and climbed up the fire escape towards the rooftop. You reached for your T-phone. You look for Donnie's number. You touched the green button to call him. You waited for the couple of rings.

"Hello? Go for Donnie."

"D-Donnie..." You said.

"Y/N? Is everything okay?"

"I just want to call and say..." You said.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Goodbye." You said as you hung up.

"Y/N? Y/N!?"

(Time skip-in the lair/in Donnie's lab)

"Y/N? Y/N!?" Donnie said as there was a beep on the other line. He ran out of his lab. "Guys, something's wrong!" Donnie said. "What's wrong, Donnie?" The blue masked turtle asked. "I just got off the phone with Y/N." Donnie said. "What happen?" The red masked turtle asked.

"She sounded so upset." Donnie said. "What did she say to you, Donnie?" The blue masked turtle asked. "The last word that she said to me before she hung up on me was 'Goodbye'." Donnie said. Donnie's little brother's eyes went widen. "We have to help her!" The orange masked, freckled turtle said. "Mikey, you're with me. Raph, you're with Donnie. Let's move." The blue masked turtle said. The four brothers raced out of the lair to find you before it's too late or something bad happens to you.

(Time skip-on the surface/Mikey's POV)

We went our separate ways. Leo and I went north and west while Raph and Donnie went west and south to Y/N. I hope she's okay. Leo and I were jumping from one roof to the other to the other. Until I saw a familiar figure with h/c, h/l hair and f/c, f/n/b backpack. "Leo! I see her! She's right there!" I yelled. Leo and I went up to her. "Y/N?" I asked. She didn't respond to me. I held her closer because I had a crush on her. "We have to take her back to the lair." Leo said as he lift her up into his arms. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked. "I don't know, little brother. Get Donnie on the phone and tell him and Raph to meet us back at the lair." Leo said. I called Donnie and told him and Raph to meet us back at the lair. Leo and I ran back to the lair with Y/N in Leo's arms.

(Time skip-at the lair/in the spare bedroom/Leo's POV)

I placed Y/N on the bed after Donnie bandaged her legs, her wrists, her cheek, her right eye and her body. We let her get some rest. I left the room as I walk up to Raph. "We must go and find out who did that to her. Will you help me, Raph? Donnie and Mikey will stay with her." I said.

"Let's go." Raph said. We went to the living room. "Donnie, you and Mikey stay here with Y/N. We'll be back." I said. "Okay." Mikey said. "Hurry back." Donnie said. I nodded as Raph and I left the lair. Donnie went to his lab. Mikey continued watching Super Robo Mecha Five.

(Time skip-on the surface/Raph's POV)

We went to the surface to found out who did that to Y/N. We finally reached Y/N's apartment and found her father who abused her. We burst into the apartment. "W-who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" He asked. "You stayed far away from Y/N or we'll call the cops." I said. 

"To answer your first question. We're your worst nightmares. So stay far away from Y/N." Leo said. "We mean...far, far, far, far away from her." I growled. Leo put his hand on my shoulder as we both walked away from Y/N's father and leaving him in fear when we told him that we'll call the cops.

(Time Skip-in the spare bedroom/Your POV)

I woke up on my own as I got up and went to the bathroom. I went back to the spare bedroom as I glanced at myself in the mirror. I saw a cut on my lip, bruises and bandages on my wrists, my cheek and my legs. My hand went up to my face as I broke down and cry into both of my hands. I heard footsteps running towards the spare bedroom. "Y/N? Are you okay?" Donnie asked. Both Mikey and Donnie comfort me by rubbing my back. Mikey was on my left side and Donnie is my right side. "Y/N, I something to say." Mikey said. I look up at Mikey. "We love you, Y/N. No matter how you look, no matter how many wrongs you did in the past, nothing will make us stop loving you. It won't make me, stop loving you. I always had a crush on you." Mikey said. "You mean everything to us." Donnie said. "Oh, Mikey. Thank you for cheering me. And you too, Donnie. And to Leo and Raph." I said.

We got up and went to the living room to watch TV. Mikey and I were sitting on the couch while Donnie is in his lab. We were cuddling. Mikey is so sweet as he put his arm around me while my feet were on the couch along with my knees to my chest. He kissed my head and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, Mikey." I said. "I love you too, Y/N." Mikey said. I place my head on his shoulder as he placed another kiss on my head. A few seconds later...Leo and Raph came back.

"Hey, Y/N. You're wake." Raph said. "How are you feeling?" Leo asked. I lifted my head to see Leo and Raph. "Hey, guys. A lot better. Thank you for asking." I said. Raph made me and Mikey some popcorn so I won't starved. "Mikey?" I asked. "Yeah?" Mikey asked. "Thank you for being here with me and to cheer me up." I said. "Anytime, N/N." Mikey said. I had a smile on my face.

(A/N: And it's done!? Sorry if this is long. I hope you guys enjoy this one! I did my best...I'm not a great speller when it comes to big words. Let me know how well I did.)